[ROM]BRO edition by 55

Guest iharrybao

Guest iharrybao

It's a rom based on CM7, thanks to Dazzozo for his work

And our Chinese Rom maker 55

Beautified according to the Bro Rom

post-973697-0-67657900-1340262403_thumb.

features:

Simplified some apks

SogouInput instead of stock one

LED Clock on lock screen

IPhone call answering UI

Sony Bravie

Task killer

and some more details...

In order to convernent for English users, here's a way to add English and other languages.

put the raw-en-GB (means English)to the res folder of framework-res.apk in the system/framework. then put it back to the zip before you flash it.

If you want all languages, put them all to it.

languages.rar

For convernent, I have made a patch for you, but haven't tested yet. Just flash it with recovery, no need to wipe.

http://www.mediafire...lbiq39cccd6sw6i

Edited by iharrybao

Guest 550914583

I came to support iharrybao,I am a moderator of a Chinese Android forum, the source of this ROM I made is from modaco forum,

so thanks to the original maker of the ROM.

Sorry for my poor English. I have simplified the language with only Chinese, so please add what you want by yourself.

It's for OSF2. TMV please flash the TMV kernel

Edited by 550914583

Guest BLu3HaZe

Well done iharrybao! Nice to see many more ROMs appearing as of late :)

Looks sleek, is this only in Chinese or has English UI too? Just to know before downloading as some have had language problems.

Wait a sec, Daz is a girl? O_o

Edit - Answered, only Chinese as it seems. How to add things such as language anyway then?

Edited by BLu3HaZe

• 1 month later...
Guest surfungus

Finally getting round to playing with some other roms...Great work guys, very slick! Just a shame some of the menu's are in chinese (the settings are in english, just have to remember where things are), apart from that, very very nice!!!

• 4 months later...
Guest SpLinterOgr

Cool ROM. Very fast and beauty.But I have problem with languages. Only Chinese, even after language patch installation.

And when I pressing "home" button nothing happens.

Any ideas?

• 5 months later...
Guest nzmnisam

Fix the language patch god damn it ;), I really want to try this ROM, but I also want to remove language barrier. And, do we need to flash any gapps like for cm7 and touch kernel in cm7 thread or oc kernel (vivacity) . :D

Edited by nzmnisam

Guest nzmnisam

I found language solution and its called costume locale,an app from Google play ;)

It doesnt work

Edited by nzmnisam

Guest nzmnisam

Write your impression for this rom i am interested in it also.

Overall its fantastic rom, and it has working flash!!!!!!!!!!!!(i dont know how the fck is that possible on cm7 for our crescents but it realy works!!!!!)

Onley flaw is that it has a little chinese interface, as u can see (u can esaly get used to it), but besides that this rom is freekin awesome.

Its wery smooth and interface of it is awesome (transparency rules), and its based on cm7 so all in one pacage ;).

U need to flash (afther rom) gapps and kernel (for vivacity) from the cm7 thread and u are good to go ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dovahpig
Overall its fantastic rom, and it has working flash!!!!!!!!!!!!(i dont know how the fck is that possible on cm7 for our crescents but it realy works!!!!!)

Onley flaw is that it has a little chinese interface, as u can see (u can esaly get used to it), but besides that this rom is freekin awesome.

Its wery smooth and interface of it is awesome (transparency rules), and its based on cm7 so all in one pacage ;).

U need to flash (afther rom) gapps and kernel (for vivacity) from the cm7 thread and u are good to go ;)

Flash works fine on cm7