G300 Camera quality - post your photos

Guest ovecka

Guest ovecka

From my experience, under harder conditions, the overal picture quality is a bit disappointing. You can hardly take a good photo. How about you?

ba156b4192.jpg

Edited by ovecka

Guest Gnaver

Same problem here but with ZOOM FX its more better than with any other apps. This app focusing faster and take a shot right when the focusing ends...

Guest fr0do
Anyone tried Ucam on the G300?

Looks nice. Keeps freezing on me. Didn't save a pic.

360 does all that I need, I just dislike the splash screen. Would love to find a way of disabling that.

Guest Gnaver

good app that 360 product ;-) but I can't get sketch effect to work...it's just loading freaking long and nothing...

sorry for off-topic but don't want to start a new thread for it. what's the best browser? dolphin is slow and weird in loading pages, Firefox is slow too...I'm using opera but I'm curious if chrome for gingerbread is good

Edited by Gnaver

Looks nice. Keeps freezing on me. Didn't save a pic.

360 does all that I need, I just dislike the splash screen. Would love to find a way of disabling that.

Thanks for testing it. Shame it didn't work, fingers crossed on an update.

Edited by Hpez

Guest weckl

The picture of the angry birds pig inside an oven LoL was done in total darkness to show the power of the led flash :-) As you can see the flash of the G300 is really bright !

The picture of the cup was taken with an app camera that edited in real time and convert the picture with HDR effect. Really cool. That's why you see the borders a little blurry is cause the program took three pictures and blend them together to get the one posted.

I also post a picture of a 5 euro note to show how G300 manage to focus fine lines.

Edited by weckl

Guest ovecka

Hmmm, I can't get even close to Weckl's picture quality. How's that possible? I am using tillaz's AtomicMod. All my pictures are pretty damn blurry. :(

Guest Davidoff59

I notice the colours in 360 are more natural. Take a pic with stock camera then with 360 and the stock camera has a blue tinge

Guest fr0do
ucam working for me on kiri r1

Just tried it again. It doesn't get as far as creating the save folder. This time the quit message stuck. A re boot cleared it.

AtomicMod

edit

Tried setting the save folder manually... same result (no pic, stuck quit message)

Edited by fr0do

Guest RussellS

The picture of the angry birds pig inside an oven LoL was done in total darkness to show the power of the led flash :-) As you can see the flash of the G300 is really bright !

The picture of the cup was taken with an app camera that edited in real time and convert the picture with HDR effect. Really cool. That's why you see the borders a little blurry is cause the program too three pictures and blend them together to get the one posted.

I also post a picture of a 5 euro note to show how G300 manage to focus fine lines.

Those pictures really do show what the camera is capable of and the definition is really good in the 5 Euro note.

What camera app did you use to take those pictures weckl.

Guest Davidoff59

frodo, must be your rom. I have deleted pics and video taken with it. No editing of save folders etc needed. Taken a 10 shot high speed burst of photos, no issues whatsoever.

Guest fr0do
frodo, must be your rom. I have deleted pics and video taken with it. No editing of save folders etc needed. Taken a 10 shot high speed burst of photos, no issues whatsoever.

Just uninstalled and re installed and it looks like it's working perfectly now!

Guest weckl

Those pictures really do show what the camera is capable of and the definition is really good in the 5 Euro note.

What camera app did you use to take those pictures weckl.

I remember I used a mix of camera apps , but mainly Zoom FX was used in all the pictures. The cool HDR picture was done with Camera Pro HDR.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eyeappsllc.prohdr&feature=related_apps#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwOSwiY29tLmV5ZWFwcHNsbGMucHJvaGRyIl0.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=slide.cameraZoom&feature=related_apps#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwOSwic2xpZGUuY2FtZXJhWm9vbSJd

I recommend you also Scalado Album to use as gallery . I found it more quick and responsibe than stock gallery.

Guest dbaseii

The picture of the cup was taken with an app camera that edited in real time and convert the picture with HDR effect. Really cool. That's why you see the borders a little blurry is cause the program took three pictures and blend them together to get the one posted.

mmmm, gazpacho