[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Davidoff59

Just noticed long pressing the settings in the status bar will take you directly to their settings menu. Very neat.

Ie long press wifi toggle button and it takes you to the wifi settings.

Guest Dazzozo

Yep, I just reverted all the props updates and mobile data is back. Releasing in a sec, I get to hunt the bugger down that caused it tomorrow. :D

Guest PeaceMaker_H

As I'm not having the SIM issue I can't really diagnose it so don't expect fixes from me for an issue I can't see. People having this are going to have to diagnose it themselves, try checking adb logcat when it's about to appear.

I am not worried about that, I rarely reboot the phone..

Anyways, been trying to track the behavior of the unlock message,

without success, since my programming skills are 0 I think it would be easier to just unlock the phone!hehe

How do I check adb logcat? keeps saying waiting for device...

But don´t worry, you´ve been doing a very good job!

just focus on the main things ;) we gladly help if u need anything!

Edited by PeaceMaker_H

Guest Dazzozo

I am not worried about that, I rarely reboot the phone..

Anyways, been trying to track the behavior of the unlock message,

without success, since my programming skills are 0 I think it would be easier to just unlock the phone!

How do I check adb logcat? keeps saying waiting for device...

But don´t worry, you´ve been doing a very good job!

just focus on the main things ;) we gladly help if u need anything!

Did you install the ADB driver that comes on the "Mobile Partner" virtual CD when you plug the device in on the stock ROM?

Guest PeaceMaker_H

Did you install the ADB driver that comes on the "Mobile Partner" virtual CD when you plug the device in on the stock ROM?

humm that might be it.. :blush:

But since fastboot worked fine, flashing recovery´s and whatnot, didn´t checked it...

Now that I flashed ur Rom it´s gone right?

Guest Dazzozo

humm that might be it.. :blush:

But since fastboot worked fine, flashing recovery´s and whatnot, didn´t checked it...

Now that I flashed ur Rom it´s gone right?

Yeah the CD is removed from CM9 as it's pretty annoying after you see it the first 2000 times.

Guest PeaceMaker_H

Yeah the CD is removed from CM9 as it's pretty annoying after you see it the first 2000 times.

Ok, lucky me, my brother has a stock G300.

Guest chohan01

Just a bit of information to put out there i've noticed that while i'm on mass storage on the rom the transfer rates are slowed way down to ~600kb/s whereas with an official rom like B888 the transfer rates have been ~5 to 9mb/s. I'm running Vista 32bit, I have one crap ass computer.

Guest PeaceMaker_H
I/ONCRPC ( 110): Setup RPC Call for task 401383c8

I/ONCRPC ( 110): oncrpc_xdr_call_msg_start: Prog: 30000012, Ver: 00040001, Proc: 00000028

I/ONCRPC ( 110): xdr_std_msg_send_call: Sent Xid: 126, Prog: 30000012, Ver: 00040001, Proc: 00000028

I/ONCRPC ( 110): xdr_std_msg_send_call: Received Reply Xid: 126, Prog: 30000012, Ver: 00040001, Proc: 00000028

He does this when the unlock message appears, is it normal?

And this is what he does right after inserting PIN:

D/PhoneInterfaceManager( 393): SUPPLY_PIN_COMPLETE

D/PhoneInterfaceManager( 393): done

I/PhoneApp( 393): show sim depersonal panel

E/Sensors ( 202): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=2, nb=0

D/PhoneStatusBar( 274): disable: < EXPAND icons alerts ticker* system_info back home recent* clock >

E/Sensors ( 202): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=2, nb=0

D/PhoneStatusBar( 274): disable: < EXPAND icons alerts ticker system_info BACK* HOME* recent CLOCK* >

W/InputManagerService( 202): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: android.view.inputmethod.InputMethodManager$1@4114a8e8

D/UnlockScreen( 202): portrait mode

D/CAT ( 393): CatService: ril message arrived

D/CAT ( 393): CommandParamsFactory: process SelectItem

I/ActivityManager( 202): Start proc com.google.android.partnersetup for broadcast com.google.android.partnersetup/.PhoneStateReceiver: pid=1108 uid=10047 gids={3003}

D/CAT ( 393): CatService: SET_UP_MENU

D/CAT ( 393): CatService: encodeOptionalTags() Unsupported Cmd:37

D/dalvikvm( 202): GC_CONCURRENT freed 1519K, 31% free 7280K/10439K, paused 6ms+8ms

I/ActivityThread( 1108): Pub com.google.android.partnersetup.rlzprovider: com.google.android.partnersetup.RlzProvider

V/TransportControlView( 202): Create TCV com.android.internal.widget.TransportControlView@40f665d0

I/ActivityThread( 1108): Pub com.google.android.partnersetup.rlzappprovider: com.google.android.partnersetup.RlzAppProvider

I/ActivityManager( 202): No longer want com.android.deskclock (pid 645): hidden #16

D/CAT ( 393): StkAppService: SET_UP_MENU

D/CAT ( 393): StkAppService: Install App

W/InputManagerService( 202): Starting input on non-focused client android.view.inputmethod.InputMethodManager$1@4114a8e8 (uid=1000 pid=202)

D/PhoneStatusBar( 274): disable: < EXPAND icons alerts ticker system_info back* home* recent clock* >

I/ONCRPC ( 110): Setup RPC Call for task 401b93c8

I/ONCRPC ( 110): oncrpc_xdr_call_msg_start: Prog: 30000012, Ver: 00040001, Proc: 00000003

I/ONCRPC ( 110): xdr_std_msg_send_call: Sent Xid: bb, Prog: 30000012, Ver: 00040001, Proc: 00000003

I/ONCRPC ( 110): xdr_std_msg_send_call: Received Reply Xid: bb, Prog: 30000012, Ver: 00040001, Proc: 00000003

I/ONCRPC ( 110): Setup RPC Call for task 401b9410

I/ONCRPC ( 110): oncrpc_xdr_call_msg_start: Prog: 30000000, Ver: 9cac4f71, Proc: 000000af

I/ONCRPC ( 110): xdr_std_msg_send_call: Sent Xid: bc, Prog: 30000000, Ver: 9cac4f71, Proc: 000000af

I/ONCRPC ( 110): xdr_std_msg_send_call: Received Reply Xid: bc, Prog: 30000000, Ver: 9cac4f71, Proc: 000000af

I/ONCRPC ( 110): Setup RPC Call for task 401b9410

Can´t really understand any of this data :unsure:

Edited by PeaceMaker_H

Guest Davidoff59

Data working on the last release cheers dazzozo.

Button lights seem to light up when they want. Can they be tweaked in build prop?

Guest PeaceMaker_H

Just flashed this rom, everything seems a lot faster!

For me it´s slower than the one without data connection <_< (still completely usable)

Edited by PeaceMaker_H

Guest Nesli

How about Gtalk, is it functional in last update? And how about a camera, it there any chance that it will be fixed soon? :)

Guest Davidoff59

I don't think its been tweaked yet. Egl is still not implemented so when that's fully working, it will make it even smoother so it may not need any tweaks. The idea is to get it stable and working and then tweaks can be added later.

Guest Dazzozo

Can't get Flash 11 from Google play to work - I just get a exclamation mark. Restoring back to gingerbread

You shouldn't be testing this at all this early if you are bothered by a single app not working. Flash for mobile is dead by Adobe's own declaration, anyway.

Guest rafaelkaiz

You shouldn't be testing this at all this early if you are bothered by a single app not working. Flash for mobile is dead by Adobe's own declaration, anyway.

HTML5 is the best :P

Guest Valicek1

Hi,

I have a question: Is the GPS working correctly? It isn't in the second post :mellow: I would like to flash my device, but GPS is my daily bread and I need to work with it....

Thanks for all you work and sorry for my english :)

Valicek1