[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Davidoff59

Valicek, its probably not a good idea to flash a work in progress rom when there are functions needed which you rely on to get paid.

Guest Hans Gruber

Has anyone else found that the phone locks up during the part of initial setup where it logs in to your google account? It seems to be a mobile data issue as both of the builds with working 3g have done this for me (the build without data that asked for a wifi connection straight away worked fine)

Guest 3.14

You dont need to,just go to the opening post,all info is there. :)

Hum, so it means the camera and BT is not working yet.. Is anyone working on this?

BTW, congratulations to everyone who made this possible ^^

Guest Dazzozo
Has anyone else found that the phone locks up during the part of initial setup where it logs in to your google account? It seems to be a mobile data issue as both of the builds with working 3g have done this for me (the build without data that asked for a wifi connection straight away worked fine)

Yeah, the device doesn't actually lock up either. Just appears to.

Guest Dazzozo
Is ICSG300 's vendor and device updating?

Hmm? I'll push my updates when they're fully working if that's what you mean.

Guest Dazzozo

Guys - camera and Bluetooth are not being worked on by me currently. These will not be happening any time soon. I want them fixed too, believe it or not.

Guest toge64

You shouldn't be testing this at all this early if you are bothered by a single app not working. Flash for mobile is dead by Adobe's own declaration, anyway.

thats a little unfair - I use the twitch tv app to watch streams and that needs flash to work.

Edited by toge64

Guest fr0do

thats a little unfair - I use the twitch tv app to watch streams and that needs flash to work.

You'd better hope that they update the site soon then!

Guest Dazzozo

It's the truth. Flash is dead, these apps will have to update and drop the dependency. You can't really call me unfair, I'm just the messenger.

Guest preciouspangolin

I didn't suggest otherwise. But is it really worth investigating why Flash doesn't work for you when it is deprecated?

Yea, I think it is. But with the lowest priority when nothing else has to be done. The highest priority is EGL fully working and basic functionality too (at least camera).

Guest toge64

I didn't suggest otherwise. But is it really worth investigating why Flash doesn't work for you when it is deprecated?

I just reported it, never asked for an eta or anything. :-\

Guest Dazzozo

I just reported it, never asked for an eta or anything. :-\

"Restoring back to gingerbread" didn't sound like you came to report issues, instead sounded as if you expected it to be fully working. Never mind, wires got crossed. :P

Guest dt_matthews

I can't tether [wireless or USB], anyone else have this issue?

Guys, can a few of you just confirm if you can tether so I can rule out a bad flash or some other conflict? cheers and GREAT rom :)