• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

1155 posts in this topic

Posted

I

That's right!

I turned off the hybrid mode! And it works... Anyway, what is hybrid mode ? :)

Hybrid mode is what makes paranoid.. well, paranoid. It makes your phone function like a tablet. Turning it off essentially means you're running stock CM9.

Posted

Hybrid mode is what makes paranoid.. well, paranoid. It makes your phone function like a tablet. Turning it off essentially means you're running stock CM9.

Aha. Thank you!

Posted

how can i change the way of accept or refuse the call?

Posted

I use iGO My Way 8.4.2 800x480 and enable hybrid mod and is work fine. I not use in some travel to see are is lost signal in driving.

Posted

I've seen on first page that you can enable softkeys and set them at bottom while status bar keeps on top. I can't find the way to do this ._. help?

Posted

@C3C0 When you are calling someone and you got no answer and the ringing is ended by the operator the screen shows the call duration with the duration of the ringing is this OK?

Posted

I've seen on first page that you can enable softkeys and set them at bottom while status bar keeps on top. I can't find the way to do this ._. help?

Individual soft Navigation bar is supported only in non-hybrid mode.

in hybrid mode (tablet status bar) there is no individual navigation bar, but soft button inside status bar instead. It's meant to be like that.

@Mohamed

Ringing is also a part of calling process so yes, this is the correct behaviour.

Of course, it doesn't mean that you will be charged for it by your operator. It's just information.

Posted

Nice work

Posted

Hum, with hybrid mode turn off, the app menu is very laggy =S Anyone have the same problem ?

Also, this ROM is perfect ! ;)

Posted (edited)

I have one question for C3C0, I see that on this ROM(which my Skate happily use :)) YouTube HD work even if its mentioned before, I think almost on every forum about Skate and CM9 and CM10, that it is not possible to work correctly because of lack of drivers. My question is, which magic is used to made this work. If this is answered before sorry for bothering. :)

Edited by ivanMircic

Posted

I have one question for C3C0, I see that on this ROM(which my Skate happily use :)) YouTube HD work even if its mentioned before, I think almost on every forum about Skate and CM9 and CM10, that it is not possible to work correctly because of lack of drivers. My question is, which magic is used to made this work. If this is answered before sorry for bothering. :)

A guy called Ganstam (or someone) found a solution!

Posted

http://www.modaco.com/topic/358748-so-what-about-this-qualcomm-40-libs-by-gangster41/

Posted

@thomas

I have the same problem with the app menu.

But a very good ROM.

maxl95

Posted

U can solve laggy drawer by going to launcher settings and in drawer options reselect transition efect.

Posted

A guy called Ganstam (or someone) found a solution!

Thx guys for answer. Ganster41 had genius idea to use old OpenMax and disable in layer above all unsupported functionality. Simple and brilliant idea. :D

Posted

@ dejanmil

I can see a little amelioration, but it's stell not smooth like ICS =S

Posted

@ dejanmil

I can see a little amelioration, but it's stell not smooth like ICS =S

check if enough partition space u have, and try playing in performance, and other settings.

Posted

I've been going through the pages to find an answer, but anyone not able to use the home button?

Installed the GAPP part too, but no sign of any of the google apps gmail, play etc. That and i cant add my google account in the settings, just a regular email

Posted (edited)

Battery is consumed like anything..........anyone having battery issues ?

Edited by jtharmor

Posted

I've been going through the pages to find an answer, but anyone not able to use the home button?

Installed the GAPP part too, but no sign of any of the google apps gmail, play etc. That and i cant add my google account in the settings, just a regular email

Looks like your system partition is not big enough to use this rom. You need 200mb. Use tpt helper from play store to repartition. Choose Skake_v2b layout.

Posted

Battery is consumed like anything..........anyone having battery issues ?

same problem here....7-8h from 100-0. where can i get older versions for testing

Posted

Must be some app causing drain. I normally have ~ 2 days with moderate use.

Posted

It must be some app, i had the same problem, then did a fresh instal with chosen apps and now second day im at 50% with normal usage of phone.

Posted

Looks like your system partition is not big enough to use this rom. You need 200mb. Use tpt helper from play store to repartition. Choose Skake_v2b layout.

That definitely helped, but still cant set up my google account (get play app etc) or use the home button. It fixed the WIFI problem i was having though

Posted (edited)

It must be some app, i had the same problem, then did a fresh instal with chosen apps and now second day im at 50% with normal usage of phone.

flashed now the kernel seperately gonna try this for some battery cicles if this dosent help gonna try a complete whipe..another problem when i stard clockworkrecovery i get this message

"E:error in /cache/recovery/log (no space left)"

Edited by n-play-a