[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest dron749273

I choose menu-system settings-sound-vibrate and ring, Phone vibrate at an entering call, but after a while phone again doesn't vibrate at an entering call. What's the problem?

Hello!.

I would like to make a few comments on a ROM Paranoid/JB that possibly does not know many people ... is the work of ZeeLog, which essentially built to Blade, but that sometimes also generates some for Skate. I believe it is worth the try, and developers of regular ICS/JB to skate (C3C0, Tilal, perhaps Razzmataz ... ) you cast a glance. It is very interesting.

Boots fast, network fast too, nice sensitivity and response... With full functionality (within the limitations already known and general JB in Skate) implements 4.1.2 with Gapps KonstaT updated and all of this fits into a /system of 170 MB ! The paranoid to use is the 2.5.5 , with significant developments in the customization of the UI for each application. Very, very powerful. It would be interesting analysis on the part of developers, or perhaps contact ZeeLog (see thread on the Blade, as I say) and exchange knowledge.

The Paranoid environment that uses ZeeLog includes some interesting options. For if you conceive, you advancement that has some small minor fault:

1) After start the phone, when shows the lock screen, there is some graphical glitches, and specular image for aprox. 2 secs

2) Camera: mainly ok, but some vertical banding just in the moment of press the shutter; the preview acceptable (some jumps); the result (photo captured) its ok. Panorama mode has too much graphical interferences (checksboard effect) and its difficult compose a panorama; the preview no helps whatsoever. Video capturing: acceptable too, but a bit of jumps and stairs with the camera movements; the result captured its acceptable too, but not fine (stairs, micro jumps...).

3) Gallery -> Settings => black screen

4) Lock Screen -> from lock screen, to prees lock button again, no darks instantaneous; make a "flash" with the lock screen

5) StatusBar -> toggle for 2G/3G & data doesn't seems work ok

6) StatusBar -> lose some interesting configuration options presents in previous versions

The link to the rom and the gapps you must install is: http://goo.im/devs/z...2012-163016.zip * http://goo.im/devs/z...-KonstaKANG.zip

Thank you all developers for your incredible work !

Sorry for the english Babylon tanslated :-)

Edited by RaAmon

Um... And what does it have to do with this thread? :)

Am I missing a point somewhere? :)

Sorry!! :-S Perhaps I have not explained well, with only aimed to reveal a ROM which i think is interesting, and especially for developers have a further reference.

Anyway, I use automatic translation, very slightly retouched by hand, because no dominated the english, and I don't know if always say what i mean! Sorry again and, if you want, test the rom to see if you like something and you can take advantage of it, of their ideas.

Guest SingleWolf
Because I'm too lazy to find out how :D

Just read goo's FAQ :D:

If you would like to have changelogs to your rom, you can create a file in your zip called "changelog.txt" at the root. THIS MUST BE IN ALL LOWERCASE OR THE SERVER WILL IGNORE IT! The file changelog will be updated with the contents of this text (minus html/javascript/etc). You can always add or update this later from the developer control panel.

Guest Franck Black

Great C3C0, I can't find the new styles of the battery

"New battery styles: Circle and Circle with percentage"

equally it's okay that the rom is great...

I have no words to describe the work that people like you... :wub: :wub:

Edited by Franck Black

I never had such issue. Any steps to reproduce? Logcat?

Might be simply the router you're connecting to, channel conflicts with neighboring wifi networks, etc. Or somebody around is trying some wifi hacking that is causing your wifi to deassociate :)

I see. It's because I added it only to default arrays.xml.

Spanish looks like has its own arrays.xml.

If you switch to english US you should be able to see the other options

You can switch back to spanish after choosing battery style

Edited by C3C0