[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest crnadakm

Restoring Mokee :)

same here but i miss the smoothness of ics, will probably switch to PA over the weekend and try to get used to it

Guest crnadakm

what about battery life in this rom ? which one ih better this or ColdFusionx ?

This uses S3 kernel so it should be a bit better and louder as well.

Guest bailicek

I recommendation to turn off the sound of touch. When sound appears it take a long time when the speaker is quiet. So its draining your battery just like vibration on haptic feedback.

No more minor of PIN code appears to me!!! Just only once to login in the site of operator.

Guest hugobosslives

(as title and OP says)

:blush:

yer missed that.

i realised you were basing it on lalit's github but i didn't spot whether you were cm9ing it or keeping it light. my bad :D

Guest plegdroid
Of course! 5 hours this night :P

lol, that much, just clockd your last post this morning at 04.ish, then again around 7.ish this morning :P

We have GMT+2 :) I slept from 00:00 to 5:30 our time. That's even 5.5 hours omg :)

So the post you treat as last was actually my first today :)

@jul57640

I don't think we should rush with this and I am sure this won't bring anything special to Skate, anyway

Let's wait :)

Edited by C3C0

Guest bailicek

Hmmm, I have a question. Just like in the Win 7. You can take your USB flashdisk and you can transfer part of this flashdisk to RAM.

Is there any option to repartition your SD card in the phone or some part of it (max 512mb) and take over control of this part, like that:

Take 512mb from card, join to that part some kind of code like in link2sd, but this part not to be like phone memory, but join to this part code to system partition and raise the memory of RAM of this part?

@Ceco, odebrat z SD karty napřiklad 512mb, zapsat do systémového adresáře o údaji telefonu, že pamět RAM je o velikosti stock RAM + odkaz na sd kartu, tak aby to v systému zobrazilo i použitou pamět z SD karty? Podobně jako u WIN 7? Nevím co to obnáší, ale pokud jde rozšířit přes link2sd virutálně phone memory, proč by nešlo tohle? Je to složitější?

Guest crnadakm

We have GMT+2 :) I slept from 00:00 to 5:30 our time. That's even 5.5 hours omg :)

So the post you treat as last was actually my first today :)

you get up at 5:30? you must be a baker then :P

No :) But this makes my trip to work (30km) more comfortable because I avoid a lot of traffic jams.

Edited by C3C0

Guest crnadakm

No :) But this makes my trip to work (30km) more comfortable because I avoid a lot of traffic jams.

I work here *****

Looks cool, compiling and porting roms must be a joke for you then :D

(I am affrad that we have gone to social on this, this is a mobile forum after all :D )

Edited by crnadakm

Any reply for my questions?? :)

etc. Swapper for root, does it work for raise memory for multitasking actions?

I don't thik it is possible but also I might be wrong.

Swap you can use normally if you create swapfs on SD card it's a question of mounting it correctly.

Guest bailicek

I dont know too :D.

But i found this:

http://www.androidsim.net/2011/07/how-to-33-ram-optimization-to-increase.html

topic at xda:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1111145

Maybe, if you add this script in your next release is a chance to boot quickly than now. And with a swap of 200mb you maybe can take fuc*** smooth PA release:).

Ceco, do you think you can do that?

And how about not working zoom in Tablet UI at camera?