[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest banemitre66

I finall found time to play with this amazing rom,it's revolutionary,realy.Could someone just tell me how to change messaging in landscape,how ever I change dpi,ui it changes in portrait but in landscape it stays unchanged(small)?

Guest Josh92

Sounds very interesting! Would really appreciate someone uploading some screens, particularly highlighting it's differences from CFX. (apologies if there are can't see any on mobile site nor can see anyone referencing to any)

Guest jtharmor

You can change dpi in pad.prop (somewhere in system)

How to change the dpi ? Can you help me please as without Google play this is kind of useless as it comes without a file mangaer

Guest jtharmor

@jtharmor, @razz

I am not sure if your Play FCs are related to DPI at all. I doubt that.

I used Playstore with default DPI setting that comes with the rom and worked OK - successfully downloaded and installed couple of apps from store.

@XMaster

http://ceco.sk.eu.or...id-20120627.zip

I have not changed any DPI.......whatever i try to download it gives force close......I am using the tablet mode though

Guest hugobosslives

Can someone upload the 27.06 Hotfix for me? Seems like goo.im is down another time.

Thanks friend! ;)

Edit: 404 Error.. -_-

here you go mate.

27th hotfix mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?al337hez7bojyqc

can't mirror the whole rom like usual as i'm on my skate and upload speeds are shite

if i remember I will do it tonight back at home. tho no promises. will probs forget.

Guest bailicek

I have an idea. Ceco, can you tried this?

Remove default app for camera, and use app on the market Camera ICS, and set it like default (like in Skatie, kitchen). Maybe it works with flashlight.

I can try it, but i use all my FUP and now I have very lazy mobile data for download.

Give to the ROM, set like default to RAM Manager, the best will be Pro version. It is at the web for download. And set like default the manage RAM "Balance". If anybody want, they can set another option for play and so on.

This will give for ROM more smooth and work capacity.

Please can anybody test it?

These "RAM Managers" are designed for gingerbread ROMs and I believe they won't have too much effect on ICS.

Not noticeable at least. I think ICS does its job quite well regarding memory management and lowmemory killing.

If you have problems with free memory you can limit the amount of processes in development options.

Flash won't work with any camera. I am sticking with the default one. It's up to the user to choose and install

whatever app they like. I am not willing to replace default apps because not all users are happy with it and

simply everybody prefers something else.