[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest Josh92

First impressions, nice rom, but personally dont see a huge difference between this and CFX, the differences I do see I'm not convinced are positive. Can't say I like the setting page with tablet mode, screens just not big enough for it. Will try it for a while.

Performance wise seems roughly the same, maybe very slightly worse, can't comment on battery really, but would guess is about the same again.

Guest Josh92

NI've changed the dpi of system/user and its causing swiftkey keyboard to mess up and changing swiftkeys dpi doesn't fix, any ideas? Want it smaller than default.

Was going to upload a screenshot of it but gallery isn't opening either, this just me?

I'd also like to be able to change softkey size too.

EDIT: Fixed Swiftkey issue, think only thing to do is use lcd density modder to the size you want then make sure swiftkey has the same value in Paranoid settings, then make anything thats too small bigger again there. Just gallery I'm unsure of now.

EDIT 2: Gallery fixed, Google+ was causing it issues so reinstalled that.

Edited by Josh92

Guest chrisbrew

Been using this rom since first release. Very impressive not bothered about YouTube HQ don't use it much but overall I'm sticking with this. Are there to be anymore updates?

Guest hugobosslives

Been using this rom since first release. Very impressive not bothered about YouTube HQ don't use it much but overall I'm sticking with this. Are there to be anymore updates?

i believe c3co is working on a full 1.4 source port. stay tuned :D

Guest C3C0

We need to wait for complete source code.

Btw, C3C0 is on a vacation ATM and he paused all of his android activities :) (well, almost)

Guest jul57640

We need to wait for complete source code.

Btw, C3C0 is on a vacation ATM and he paused all of his android activities :) (well, almost)

good vacation :D

Guest davidloweruk

i love this rom .. keep it up .. with each update it gets better .. thanku so much .. love all the system menu settings ..

Guest XMasterNinni

Hi, you told me that the PA Settings app misses some classes?

I got this error while compiling (wasn't easy to merge everything tough):

make: *** [out/target/common/obj/APPS/Settings_intermediates/classes-full-debug.jar] Fehler 41

You just pulled the right class from the Standard CM9 Settings App?

Thanks!

Guest C3C0

No. I never managed to compile Settings (I mentioned it previously) because source code is not complete yet - essential part of it is missing in framework. That's why I ported it from another phone. My first attempt was to port just missing stuff at smali level. This worked but partially. That's why I decided to use only my compiled libraries and all Java stuff I took from galaxy ace fully working pa port.

Guest C3C0

So I checked the kernel. I compared kernel config of stock SFR boot with my ICS kernel config to search for any changes that could

be related to your issue. I couldn't find any. This is a real mystery for me...

Anyway, I made a small change although I don't think it is related but it's worth a try.

Here it is: http://tinyw.in/9Pg5 (applicable to ROMs based on CM9 only - ColdfusionX, Paranoid, ...)

Flash in clockworkmod, no wipes needed.