• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][ICS][Port] Paranoid Android [OUTDATED]

139 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah its still VERY experimental. Alpha like.

Posted

Yes I know. Actually I think the whole PA is a very early project with it's problems. I'll give it an other try a few weeks later if some of the bugs get ironed out.

Posted

awesome \o/

How I put the status bar in bot? like a tablet

Posted

Cool as !!! cant believe you knocked this out so soon,i have to try this thanks :D

Posted

dont work microphone during a call

Posted

XMaster, I'm downloading now......Can you specify the GAPPS?

Posted

USB is not working :\

Posted (edited)

@guna

Just take the GApps you find in the CFX and CM9-AOKP threads

@others

Thanks for all the feedback. As mentioned before, it's still in alpha phase. I'll try to fix it soon.

When they release their full source I'll give compiling a shot.

Edited by XMasterNinni

Posted (edited)

Looks so insanely fun and interesting but sooo slow and laggy. :( Still, great work getting it to work on the blade in such short time. Keep up the good work, I cant wait for this rom to get better. :)

Edited by rabaip

Posted

Hey, how can I enable the statusbar softkeys? That's kind of a staple of Paranoid Android but I just cant figure it out in the settings how to do it

Posted

Hey, how can I enable the statusbar softkeys? That's kind of a staple of Paranoid Android but I just cant figure it out in the settings how to do it

i believe this is not possible yet as the source isn't released :(

Posted

ROM is slower than the original ROM but this is normal, it's just the first release. The microphone is not working in call but I saw that this ROM for ZTE Skate is fixed already about this problem with microphone.

I'm very happy that someone is started with porting this ROM for Blade because it has got good design and options that I've never seen before.

Posted

Got only 1 reboot since yesterday and everything seems to run smoother for me, even Steam app is a lot better than other ICS roms. Nice badword job porting this rom!

And just saying again what others said before, USB and Microphone doesn't works, tried with the headset, nothing too. =/

Posted

That should be easy to fix.

Posted

will this work on 160mb partition?

Posted (edited)

With stripped gapps, maybe. I recommend a 200mb partition.

New version today.

Edited by XMasterNinni

Posted (edited)

what is the download link for new version?

is this different from yesterday's build?

because they have the same filename.

Edited by irv003

Posted (edited)

It isn't up yet! It comes today. :P

The changes will be better overall performance and the fixes of C3C0s Hotfix:

Hotfix 27/06/2012 #1

- USB mass storage fixed

- USB tethering fixed

- Fixed muted microphone during call

- SIM Unlock prompt removed

Edited by XMasterNinni

Posted

...waiting from time to time :D

Posted (edited)

Waiting :D it will be more faster and smooth?

Edited by supertx2

Posted

one reaaaaaaaaaaaal strange thing with this first build .....

yesterday i flashed it with no sim,i didn't really take note of the battery level but it was in the low end of the 40`s (i just saw the 4 part and thought i`ll have to charge soon) then i went through all the options and set up to my liking,did 1 reboot for softkeys n dithering ... then had a right good play,tested music player,camera,gallery e.t.c ...

then left it for an hour or so,turned it on and noticed the batter was at 40% ... this was around 8 o'clock last night ... mm says i,battery reporting is not updating so go settings -> about phone -> status battery read 40% mmmm says i its Fu`broken ...

later im in bed and cant sleep so im playing with the phone again ... battery is 40%,finally nod off get up this morning and the battery is at 40% ...

i`ve just been playing with it,camera,gallery,music and the battery is still at 40% ...

something is very right or very wrong ...

btw its in airplane mode,surface dithering is off,16bit is ticked ... cpu is overclocked to 672Mhz,the governor is set to performance ...

while i have been typing this the screens been on ... its still at 40% ..

right now its playing a film,that will keep it busy for a bit ...

Posted

Looks like the real hybrid :D with energy recuperation :D

Posted

^^^ pmsl :D been and made a coffee its still at 40% ... i`m expecting it to go off very very soon ^_^

Posted (edited)

Yeah :)

New build launches in 5 Minutes!

Thanks to C3C0!

Edited by XMasterNinni

Posted

^^^ pmsl :D been and made a coffee its still at 40% ... i`m expecting it to go off very very soon ^_^

Are you sure that you want it to go off? Wouldn't you be happy with an everlasting blade? :D