Huawei HiSuite no "Manage Files on Storage Card" option on B894 rom

Guest pOcHa

Guest pOcHa

Never tried HiSuite (newest version) on earlier roms, but on B894 there is no option to browse the sd card. Can someone confirm that it is working on any other rom version?

Guest Maximus9

Never tried HiSuite (newest version) on earlier roms, but on B894 there is no option to browse the sd card. Can someone confirm that it is working on any other rom version?

I am on B888, Dont know how to browse it, but I can see sd card in the Home screen in HiSuite, in the right panel where it shows how much space used/free you have. Also can see pics, music, so I think it works.

Guest pOcHa

No, I got all those things too, but there should also be a button named "Manage Files on Storage Card" just below the used/free space (my sd card is shown there too, so it is detected alright). I guess that function is just not supported for G300 (yet?), see the pictures for how it should be (orange "File Management" button on the one from huawei official site):

Hi-Suite2-2.png

ban_index.jpg

Btw, if you have a version 1.6.10.6 or older (newer axed FTP for MTP), you can just install the Daemon part on the phone, run it and select "Turn WiFi Connection On", and then access it's files as any other FTP server just by pointing your ftp client to the phone's IP address and port 19987, user "anonymous" and the pass from the Daemon.

Guest Maximus9

I am using airdroid usually, installed hisuite just to be able to take a decent screenshot.

But I guess I do not have that button even if I am on B888.

• 5 years later...

I did it in the paste ... .

Within HiSuite, it was possible to point the SD Card or the internal memory (blue bar giving the status Used & Total)

by clicking on them it was possible to see the content in Windows Explorer & rearrange the folder (e.g PICTURES or DCIM folder) 

Looking in many forum I didn't see any solution 

Does anybody have a solution ? As of today I need to extract the SD card & mount it in an adapter & insert it into a PC .. not practical

Many thanks for any help

HiSuite - SD card.JPG

Edited by PdTh
Add a picture