Jr17 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest mark2410

hmm, just flashed cyanogon and it let me patch it an it now works there. i cannot see why it wont work. ive tried flashing mcr both with and without the free version in baked and its still the same. it says its been granted rights and what not but nothing happens.

hmm, just flashed cyanogon and it let me patch it an it now works there. i cannot see why it wont work. ive tried flashing mcr both with and without the free version in baked and its still the same. it says its been granted rights and what not but nothing happens.

Got me stumped then. As long as its been granted su. Maybe clear all preset and set your own. E.g delete the default notifications and the set up the ones you need from scratch. Last thing I can think of really.

Guest mark2410

okay flashed twice, first with the free one baked in 2nd without and neither work. lastly tried force patching and it offorod up the cyanogen stuff, i picked jelly bean and now it seems to be working.

Guest k3vink3vin

im not sure its that, in the app when i hit test nothing happens.

if its any help it has never worked great but did at least flash some notifications

try hitting test then turn off your screen and see if the led blinks

Guest mark2410

Same here.

With Jr5 and TBA pro no problem.

i did eventually get it working, i flashed cyanogen, then tried and it worked, flashed back to mcr then it in the patchingi options let me pick the cyanogen framework, i forced it to use jellybean one and bingo, ball flashes.

no clue what made it work but thats what i did then it does if its of any help.

btw, paul. could i make a small feature request please. it would be lovely if mcr roms would enable full 180 degree rotation. its about the only thing i miss from cyanogen so would be great if you were to add it.

Guest corpisa

toggle2g did not work for me, it kept shutting down my data conection :wacko: I set the option to run automatic or something and I had to removed it after confirming it was causing my data trouble.

everything else running great like always... how come this thing boots up so fast, t's crazy fast :blink: :blink:

great job!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maladaptiveone

Is it me or is the kitchen borked

It just says unavailable whilst waiting for load balancing or something like that

Si

Edit : Never mind working now :)

Edited by maladaptiveone

• 2 weeks later...
Guest comicbookguy

Was thinking of buying another GNex and this is what I wanted to hear! 4.1.2 sounds good!!

Is the OneX that bad? Was thinking of trading my GNex in for a OneX+.......(I've been very disappointed by Samsung build quality after my HTC Desire)

Is the OneX that bad? Was thinking of trading my GNex in for a OneX+.......(I've been very disappointed by Samsung build quality after my HTC Desire)

It's not, the screen is AMAZING, but I'm currently testing the new JB build and battery life is appaling!! OK, this might improve with the official build but I miss my old GNex purely for the stock Android experience (CM10 on the One X isn't quite there yet)