[CM7] [gen1/gen2] Latest CM7 2.3.7 ROMs

Guest pass25

Guest equiliym

Equiliym do you know a kernel that camera works in brazilian's zte racer ?

If it have the touch calibration work too , i will be gratful

PS: I love your ROM

well i think vamshi's kernel should support that.. if im not mistaking, i used his kernel in my sense-like 2.3 rom and people said camera worked fine there.. also liboemcamera.so needed, i think you can download that rom from raceroms if its still up, you should check it out

Guest noobzone

hey guys any one, say me how to hard multi-tasking , for running lot's of apps, and that I want..... plz give solutions any one plz plz plz plz.....

let me see if I understand you. You want to do hard multi-tasking with a armv6 600mhz 256Mb Ram phone? nope I don't see it happening. maybe 1 app or 2 but more than that I guess not. but try overclocking to 710mhz. For me it has been stable... Battery will suffer of course

Guest noobzone

Well I just don't use multitasking at all. and I don't see this phone as a multitasking phone. if with S2E it starts lagging the badword out and restarting then I though multitasking to be impossible, oh well for what I need it works just fine

well i think vamshi's kernel should support that.. if im not mistaking, i used his kernel in my sense-like 2.3 rom and people said camera worked fine there.. also liboemcamera.so needed, i think you can download that rom from raceroms if its still up, you should check it out

Okay, but i remembered that Racerboy Rom #257 the camera works .

I will test it , and copy the kernel, but the libs how can I do it ? :/

Guest equiliym

i didnt use racerboys roms much since i was always doing my own for myself so im not sure about that.. try kernel and copy needed libs from /system/lib folder from one rom to another

i didnt use racerboys roms much since i was always doing my own for myself so im not sure about that.. try kernel and copy needed libs from /system/lib folder from one rom to another

Equiliym, the deadlink touch calibration kernel in your first post , suport my camera *_*

But when I press the home button, the phone doesn't vibrate. If you can tell me can I do this, me zte racer will be perfet :)

you might need to chmod the file then, find haptic_feedback.sh in /system/bin and chmod it to rwxr-x-r-x with root explorer and reboot

Okay i will do it, but how can i do it ? Terminal emulator ? I can't find it on root explorer options

Okay, I see a tutorial , and the archive is all for root , r x for user and other , that's it ?

I use linux, i remember this :P

@edit Yes, it's working , thanks +1 for you

Edited by Kyrii

Guest Rahulsingh190

Equiliym as now .u have stopped updating roms ...........can u make guide so that we can update from blades port..........i cant download files large as 30gb my internet is of only 20kb/s. so it will be easy from updating from blades port

Guest equiliym

Equiliym as now .u have stopped updating roms ...........can u make guide so that we can update from blades port..........i cant download files large as 30gb my internet is of only 20kb/s. so it will be easy from updating from blades port

to make it simple, just copy racers proprietary files and build.prop over blades files and i think that should work

hi..

why when i installed google play and open it and then add account its automatically closing?

Whats the problem.please help.

that shouldnt happen, try different gapps pack?

So Equiliym can you teach me how to transfer the deadlink camera driver to vamshi kernel ?

Because the deadlink kernel in your first post are draining my batery, 7% on an hour in standby mode with POWERSAVE governor and 600 Mhz clock :(

Guest equiliym

you cant, its kernel based.. you can either use deadlinks kernel or take a look at GuyOverTheres guide and kernel sources he modded from vamshi's sources i think and replace camera files from deadlinks sources which you can all get on github,, after that you need to compile the kernel and test it on racer

you cant, its kernel based.. you can either use deadlinks kernel or take a look at GuyOverTheres guide and kernel sources he modded from vamshi's sources i think and replace camera files from deadlinks sources which you can all get on github,, after that you need to compile the kernel and test it on racer

OK , any link to give me '-' ? And this kernel has the touch calibration ?

Guest equiliym

OK , any link to give me '-' ? And this kernel has the touch calibration ?

yeah, you can edit msm_ts before you compile the kernel..

i think this is GuyOverThere's github, you should check his work, i forgot what he edited and what sources he used.. this is vamshi's github and this is deadlinks..

yeah, you can edit msm_ts before you compile the kernel..

i think this is GuyOverThere's github, you should check his work, i forgot what he edited and what sources he used.. this is vamshi's github and this is deadlinks..

I don't understand how to edit msm_ts and how can i set my gen on him page (https://github.com/netalien/zte_racer_kernel-2.6.32.9) but okay , i will build it :/

Guest GuyOverThere

I don't understand how to edit msm_ts and how can i set my gen on him page (https://github.com/n...kernel-2.6.32.9) but okay , i will build it :/

The gen is set while in menuconfig, you go to System type -> MSM Board Selection, there you should see a prompt called ZTE Mooncake GEN with two possible options: Gen1 and Gen2, Gen1 is selected by default.

As far as msm_ts goes, I'm not gonna lie, is a pain in the ass because a huge lack of documentation so there's not much I can't tell you about it (I don't know it myself) strictly to "editing" you use any text editor. What I can tell you however is that msm_ts.c is based on a very general msm_ts.c from vamshi's sources, however is not vamshi's driver (he didn't put it in his github, don't know why) and it doesn't have perfect calibration. I have a driver with "perfect" calibration (where you touch that's where the point is marked) but due to sensitivity issues or some weird IRQ thing it has many ghost clicks so I haven't upload it, I'm still trying to fix that.

Regarding camera, the models supported are defined in arch/arm/mach-msm/board-mooncake.c I don't know what you have so I can't say much, however board-mooncake.c is based on deadlink's sources which is the one I found to have more devices supported.