Sign in to follow this  
Scottland

Modaco images in Modaco folder?

Hi,

There's 3 modaco images in storage/sdcard0/Pictures/Modaco - I can't delete, rename or edit anything in that directory. Is there a specific reason they're there and I can't touch them, or?

Currently on JR1 - but it was there on previous modaco roms too.

Edited by Scottland

Just says cannot delete file. I dont use Total Commander usually, but tried it and still the same.

Just tried via a terminal emulator and got permission denied.

Edited by Scottland

What exactly are the images of? I don't have that rom on at the moment but the images might be important....

Edited by Mtman1

I had these on an early ICS build of Paul's .. could not delete them in any way - except a full wipe of the device and flashing a stock image from Google! Perhaps Paul could help give him a PM!

Its not like it really matters if they're there.... they don't take up that much space

I had these on an early ICS build of Paul's .. could not delete them in any way - except a full wipe of the device and flashing a stock image from Google! Perhaps Paul could help give him a PM!

Tried a wipe via cwm

Its not like it really matters if they're there.... they don't take up that much space

No, but it's annoying the being there in gallery :)

Have you tried removing the file and folders via adb?

Yep, no luck