Boot2Gekco for us maybe?

Guest jasonleeds

Guest Dazzozo

I can already see this is going to be a nightmare...

build/core/combo/TARGET_linux-arm.mk:39: *** Unknown ARM architecture version: armv6-vfp.  Stop.[/CODE]

Guest XMasterNinni
I can already see this is going to be a nightmare...
build/core/combo/TARGET_linux-arm.mk:39: *** Unknown ARM architecture version: armv6-vfp.  Stop.[/CODE]

Yeah, I got the same error while trying to compile AOSP based ROMs (CodeNameAndroid, TeamGummy,...). I just copied all the needed armv6 files in /build/core from CM9 and it worked...

Guest Dazzozo

Yeah, I got the same error while trying to compile AOSP based ROMs (CodeNameAndroid, TeamGummy,...). I just copied all the needed armv6 files in /build/core from CM9 and it worked...

I actually suggested that to you in the first place. I have looked further and its in a state where I'd have to practically port its code base to CM9.

Guest jasonleeds

i know from what ive read you need ics for it to work, so im not sure if this has anything to do with it.

I think the project started in 2010 but has picked up speed recently, looks good and could well offer something special.

im guessing though dazzozo from ": *** Unknown ARM architecture version: armv6-vfp. Stop." that this is wanting arm7

Guest Dazzozo

It's just missing an ARMv6-VFP makefile. It's not really a problem, just drop it in, but if that's missing, then everything else to get it running on this kind of device would be.

Guest Dazzozo

Nope. I would be copying vast amounts of the CM9 source tree. We're honestly better off seeing if it's going to mature a bit, first.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dazzozo

Going well, I found a global hack that fixed some of the problems for everything. Seems to be nearing completion.

Edit: had to hack webrtc and debuggerd as some assembly instructions there assumed ARMv7.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

I've managed to build it but it doesn't make otapackage, flashing a system.img is always painful so I've not actually been able to test it yet...

I'll probably make this flashable later.

Guest jasonleeds

WOW once again man youve done something special, would love to give this a whirl once you get it working.

Nice one dude!!