[23/07/2013][ICS] Eco CM9 - aiming for stability and battery efficiency

Guest jventura

Guest sdrakopo

lock screen not work at all . its only to me ?

Don't know what exactly do you mean but for me everything working properly.

I'm fresh user of your ROM, recently I was using KonstaKang and there is it. I really love it, could you do something with it? This link may help:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1371330

Thanks

Don't know what exactly do you mean but for me everything working properly.

i mean when i power off and power on again, no lock screen

Guest jventura

i mean when i power off and power on again, no lock screen

Download again, format /system and /boot, and install ROM and gapps.. If it is still not working, wipe data!

Guest HDuser

i dont know why people says cm10 gives best performance but for me CM9 works best, Long battery life, faster apps loading speed, and it also has great audio output specially bass output using mods like beats audio.

Guest JesusChrist

Great rom, thank you :)

Only issue I have is with the Wifi not reconnecting after sleep. Toggling the wifi off and back on fixes it.

Disabling the wifi sleep option prevents it from happening.

The Blade wifi fix from the market does not help..

I've wiped and reinstalled it twice. Same issue both times.

Any ideas anyone?

Guest lector.pt

Hi jventura, thanks for this great rom, the best rom I have tried.

BUT

why is there so much free space on the top? Is it possiblebto move widgets and icons closer to status bar?

I also had that feeling, try to go settings/launcher/homescreen and disable persistent search bar. In my case that helped.

Once again, great job with this rom :)

Guest lector.pt

Hi,

I have a problem, when I try to install evernote it says that my device is not compatible with evernote version ??

Is there a solution, help :wacko:

Guest jventura

jventura have you tried applying the KGSL updates. They fix graphical bugs in some games like plague inc. Or are they not required on ICS ?

I don't know if they are required. I've never saw any problems in the apps I use, and no one complained about any graphical bugs so far.. :)

Guest jventura

They are useful for applications/games hungry for GPU memory on all Android versions.

Thanks Daemond, since nobody complained so far, I wasn't aware of any problem! :)

Do you have any patches on your github that I can backport to CM9?

Guest lector.pt

Hi,

When I try to restore apps with titanium it says that it doesn't have any backup in this platform (??) Before I tried cm10 and no problem with evernot or titanium.

Any ideas?

I really like this rom.

Thanks

Wait, WiFi tethering doesn't work on this CM9 variant? This was fixed in CM10.x ages ago. The various tethering apps are not an alternative, they all suck.

Guest jventura

Wait, WiFi tethering doesn't work on this CM9 variant? This was fixed in CM10.x ages ago. The various tethering apps are not an alternative, they all suck.

I've never bothered to fix it, because for the (really) few times I've needed it, those apps were good enough for me.. :)

Guest DellXCD35

guys, are you having any kind of trouble with S2E? After installing and adjusting setting i can't install anything... getting the insufficient memory error :x

I am having exactly the same issue. I love this rom for its battery life, but this S2E problem is weird. I am unable to install even a 80kb application from playstore and it says insufficient storage.

Guest jventura

I am having exactly the same issue. I love this rom for its battery life, but this S2E problem is weird. I am unable to install even a 80kb application from playstore and it says insufficient storage.

If you guys get to know what the problem is, and if it is something that must be patched in the code, I can do it, although I don't use S2E myself..

Guest DellXCD35

If you guys get to know what the problem is, and if it is something that must be patched in the code, I can do it, although I don't use S2E myself..

I think i found a kind of solution. I opened S2E and clicked all options on first page, application, app data, private apps, dalvik and restarted.

Then i am able to install new apps from play store. Its not giving me insufficient storage message anymore, PERIOD.