Gary_J_Wright

[GUIDE] Change to ANY G300/U8815/U8818 ROM via Boot loader version bypass [HACK]

@Gary J Wright. Phone fully working with 4.2.2 r3. No back up imei . Now imei is 0. Totally screwed up ? Or the hack method might still work ?

I have read through the post, but can I downgrade to GB Baseband (109808) on this, with an ICS Baseband (2030) IMEI Backup? Just want to confirm...

Sorry if this has been answered before, just that I am worried that 109808 will not to be able to read the 2030 restored backup... 

I have read through the post, but can I downgrade to GB Baseband (109808) on this, with an ICS Baseband (2030) IMEI Backup? Just want to confirm...

Sorry if this has been answered before, just that I am worried that 109808 will not to be able to read the 2030 restored backup... 

Is it not simpler to use this:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/361310-downgrade-upgrade-from-recovery/

I've used it to go between the two basebands and have restored an CWM ICS (Stock+) backup having gone from old to new...

Is it not simpler to use this:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/361310-downgrade-upgrade-from-recovery/

I've used it to go between the two basebands and have restored an CWM ICS (Stock+) backup having gone from old to new...

I know of that, but I am wary of that, because I am not sure if the bootloader is "Hacked" or official, and if it is official, it is somebody elses bootloader, so the password will probably be different...