ICS QuickStart guide on huawei worldwide site, or am I wrong?

Guest ugnius40

Guest Dazzozo

Well played Huawei!

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. IBM_HTTP_Server at www.huaweidevice.com Port 80

Guest FrankieADZ

Well played Huawei!

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. IBM_HTTP_Server at www.huaweidevice.com Port 80

try it again, i was able to download it on the 2nd attempt :)

loooking thru the document, it looks like the guide for ICS(as im pretty sure there was a graphic of the ICS camera in there)

Edited by FrankieADZ

Guest Pondlife

On the other hand it talks of turning data off in notification bar and two people in the forthcoming modaco ics thread have just said the official ics doesn't have that.

Edited by Pondlife

Guest FrankieADZ

On the other hand it talks of turning data off in notification bar and two people in the forthcoming modaco ics thread have just said the official ics doesn't have that.

bare in mind thats the chinese version. i thought u had to add the vendor file for the notification bar thing

Guest Hans Gruber

i thought u had to add the vendor file for the notification bar thing

Hmm that could be right. I didn't flash that

Guest FrankieADZ

Thought the vendor bit was just the vodafone rubbish.

im not 100% sure tbh.it might well have the unicom stuff on it...so dont flash it just in case

Guest Davidoff59

It gets a but confusing for people when all leaked roms are classed as official and whether they are for the Chinese market are not. Its only official if Huawei released it and it's for the G300/U8815. This is the phone we are using so anything else is either a leaked rom, or for the U8818.

Guest rsrocha

If you check the dates on the u8818 download page, the quick start guide for ics was released at the start of June and after a month ics came out.

Going by this pattern, if the manual for ics was released today, then ics for the u8815 will be release at the end of July or the first days of August.