• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][ICS] Miuiv4 2.7.4 for the Huawei Ascend G300[Last updated: 04/07]

469 posts in this topic

Posted

any good?

Posted

Yes imo best yet but early days. Full apps on ie fb.viber.ymail ect and no slowdown yet

Posted

Yes imo best yet but early days. Full apps on ie fb.viber.ymail ect and no slowdown yet

Is that 2.10.12?

Have you ever lost google sync with a miui rom?

Cheers

Posted

Ive never really used one for a great length of time as so slow ect but this newest one is handling my apps which are constantly runn ie fb. Ymail whatsapp twitter whith out any lag. Therrs a fee niggles but this is well usable compared to earlier versions.

I will keep you updated in regards to account

Posted

So far so good. No permission issues. Nor account nor ram issues. I really like this miui music is great love the download song option but really would like miui weather in eng. The playstore ones are poor. Any suggestions??

Posted

How many days have you had it the Miui rom? Is it 2.10.12??

I use Beautiful Widgets,however its a paid app, Fancy Widgets works pretty much the same, maybe less customisable.

Or have you already tried those?

Posted

I cant download it :/

Posted

Its good but how to delete system apps?

Posted

Edit no multi tasking

Cant cope :(

Posted (edited)

Edit no multi tasking

Cant cope

Do you mean it cant multi task well, or these no multi tasking menu?

Theres overclocking, and if you push and hold home it comes up with the recent apps menu, with an option to kill all there.

Edited by noobi

Posted

Yeah soz im on tt. It couldn't play music and run navigation.

Posted

seems ok, any ideas what the lite system settings are, dont really get what they do

Posted

given up, all the crap on it gets in the way

Posted

Anyone have any luxk finding todays release. I looked on geno.kolar website but can only find the 8812 version.

Posted

you can find the OTA here for miui 2.10.19 if you want to upgrade:

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=89694&uk=3791923799#dir/path=%2FMIUIv4%2FMIUIv4%202.10.19

the changelog for miui 2.10.19 is here: http://en.miui.com/thread-652-1-1.html

i installed it and it's ok. it solved some bugs, it moves fast but it has another one like if u set a pattern to lock your phone the default lockscreen still remains and u have to unlock first the default lockscreen and then your pattern, so it's better not to have a pattern. i hope they will solve this bug in the next update.

anyway, i am satisfied with this update. they solved also the snooze button for the alarm.

enjoy it. ;)

Posted

Thanks

Posted

no problem. ;)

Posted

Someone can reupload it to another server?

Posted

I dont have it because I cant download at 3kb/s...

Posted

sorry then...

Posted

Np :D

Posted

Thanks

Do you have this installed? Would you say it's better than the 2.10.12 build?

Posted

Yes, I flashed it yesterday, so far it is pretty good and usable, but not perfect. Main issue is low ram, that makes phone slow, once or twice even caused restart. You have to wipe it manually sometimes. Also some force closes in settings etc. But definitely better than previous version I had, which was 2.9.21 (or .28?).