Sign in to follow this  
sonicboy03

3G malfunctioning

Hi,

The last weeks I'm having trouble with 3G on my blade. When I turn it on, it doesn't get connection (no 3G or Edge logo appears) and when trying to access the internet it states that it doesn't have network connection. In order to get it working, I have to reboot my phone. Then, 3G works for a brief moment but after some time it falls out again and I can't get it working except for rebooting my phone again. This occurs with whichever rom (but when a new rom is installed, it does work well for a few days).

Could this be a hardware malfunctioning and should i hand it back in the store?

I'm just reporting that I have the same problem, so you know that you are not alone ;). On my phone it happens once for a few days so it doesnt bother me much. Right now im using cm7 kang from archana but it happened before, back when i had regular cm7.

Please report back when you find a solution.

Have you bought a device from a different country? It could be that it is not using the correct radios for your country, this would lead to the network not being able to handle the frequencies that your phone is running on and eventually kicking you off (just an idea).

if it is a new device then most likely you have got yourself a duffer.

O2 and giffgaff have been having problems its even been on the news just thought I put that out.

O2 and giffgaff have been having problems its even been on the news just thought I put that out.

That's only been in the last 24 hours though.

Have you bought a device from a different country? It could be that it is not using the correct radios for your country, this would lead to the network not being able to handle the frequencies that your phone is running on and eventually kicking you off (just an idea).

if it is a new device then most likely you have got yourself a duffer.

No, i bought it in the local store. The first 6 months or so it worked properly. Only since the last few months I'm having this problem. Whatever rom I install, it comes back.

No, i bought it in the local store. The first 6 months or so it worked properly. Only since the last few months I'm having this problem. Whatever rom I install, it comes back.

If it is still under warranty flash the stock rom and take it back

Edit: Link to stock ROM's http://www.modaco.com/topic/318417-oledtft-06dec-stock-rom-downloads-online-kitchen/

Edited by hydo1

If it is still under warranty flash the stock rom and take it back

Edit: Link to stock ROM's http://www.modaco.co...online-kitchen/

Thanks for the advice, I bought it in september last year so it's still under waranty. I'll flash it to original rom (I have this downloaded from a local forum so it would be 100% genuine)