• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Changing splash1 logo on G300[Last updated: 09/07]

68 posts in this topic

Posted

having the same problem, anyone managed to solve this?

Yes I had this

I wiped cache and did a factory reset, wiped the dalvick cache, battery stats and then flashed a new from. Don't know what the cause was though

Posted

For me system\media worked. You can also delete both (boot & shutdown animations)... Gives you aosp android and nothing as shutdown.

What was the name of the file cause all there is is boot animals and 2. emd files

Posted

What was the name of the file cause all there is is boot animals and 2. emd files

bootanimation zip and shutdownanimation.zip

Posted

Was looking for splash screen but sorted now

Posted

Does this work on ICS ?

Posted

Yes but strangely it only works for some ROMs.

Posted

Yes but strangely it only works for some ROMs.

It didn't work on Fraskas Favaroooo b5 ROM but Sebs method linked at the top of the page did.

I'm now the proud owner of a phone from Veridian Dynamics for anyone that watched Better Off Ted ;)

Posted

Thanks for the nice tool :)

here's my contribution to all hag300 modders:

LN4f0.png

enjoy :D

Posted

Good day were can i get the original splash Vodafone logo?

Posted

None of these tools work on CM9/10. Looks like I'm stuck with the less-than-beautiful white screen with red Chinese writing. Unless I flash a different rom with vendor pack??? Any ideas?

Posted

None of these tools work on CM9/10. Looks like I'm stuck with the less-than-beautiful white screen with red Chinese writing. Unless I flash a different rom with vendor pack??? Any ideas?

I have the plain Google image splash screen if you want that then flash this in CWM.? J

http://db.tt/3tivXc39

Posted

Thanks. Just flashed that but still no change in splash screen. It started when I flashed an official (Chinese?) ICS before going to CM10. I wonder has anyone else on CM9/10 been able to change the splash screen?

Posted

Don't work on Shendu OS

Posted (edited)

Thanks. Just flashed that but still no change in splash screen. It started when I flashed an official (Chinese?) ICS before going to CM10. I wonder has anyone else on CM9/10 been able to change the splash screen?

I have tried a few methods on both Daz's ROM & Electra and nothing has worked so far (Not since I was on ICS ROMs)

Edited by nsmacd1

Posted

Have you guys tried turning off Fast Boot? I think that worked for me once.

Posted

Have you guys tried turning off Fast Boot? I think that worked for me once.

Fast boot is not a feature in CM-based ROMs (so I have been told!) so no good for me, but thanks anyway!

Posted

CM 9.1 - "shell has been denied superuser permission"

Posted

For the benefit of posterity (and any laggards like myself only just upgrading their G300 to ICS) this program works for me after going Vodafone B895 -> Chinese B926 (with orange and white logo) -> Stock+ B960.