best stable cm Rom for liquid mt

Guest russLiquidMetal

Guest russLiquidMetal

As title I want to try cyanmod ROM but theres a few out there I'm wanting a very stable one that everything works on as I'm using technolovers 1.5kernel on stock 2.3.6 and technolovers ad2sdx13a and works fine no problems I just wanted to try cm7 and put ics theme on.so I idealy need newest stable cm7. Will I loose any stock apps

Guest russLiquidMetal

Tried cm7.23 nice ROM but my performance was down when I benchmarked with autu benchmark with stock ROM and technolovers 1.5kernel and his ad2sdx and I got 4600 and 3789 on cm7.23 my RAM went from 711 to 568

Guest Mtman1

If you didn't mind wiping all your apps again, I would install t&l metal. I find that the benchmarks are higher than stock and it has more internal storage.

Guest russLiquidMetal

a could give it a go but i have already removed all stock apps i didnt need like acer social jogger road sync and documents to go and mcafee secruity,urfooz,spinlets and is t&l not just same as stock with these removed?

Guest guido89

Not only, there is the aosp version too...it deletes the acer launcher and u can replace it with whatever u want, saving more memory, it has few changes in contact and is more optimized than stock rom...worth a try imho :)