ICS 4.0.3 ROM - "HTCMania" by me

Guest rafaelkaiz

Guest rafaelkaiz

Welcome! This ROM based in B926 (ICS 4.0.3 OFFICIAL)

Ago need to install it before UPDATE.APP (ICS official 4.0.3) to use this ROM, ESO, goodbye to the dile tu phone!

NOTICE: Installed by Recovery (CWM), the requirements are to have B926 (ICS OFFICIAL) already installed, have unlocked the recovery (and have it with CWM) and you're ...

again root

http://www.mediafire...v9a6xmvz1ut832a

-----------------------------------------------------------------

INFORMATION

-In default Spanish. (Google has a Setup, you can change language)

-Google App's installed. (MARKET, ETC.)

-Removed all Chinese applications. (except: Hispace, Aj. Cloud +)

-Based on ICS B926-4.0.3

-Is a cooked ROM and is installed from CWM.

-Do not forget to rootearlo again. (required if you want rootearlo, needless desbloquearle the bootloader)

-ICS-unlock screen by default.

-Version "U8815" (meaning it does not say it's a U8818!)

-Version-100% 100 stable, is perfect and very fast.

-CREDITS: Tillaz for helping her out of Update.app

IMAGES

shot000001u.pngshot000002x.png

shot000003r.pngshot000007jt.png

DOWNLOAD

http://www.4shared.com/zip/eANZyLX-/ICS-403201206070051.html?

Edited by rafaelkaiz

Guest re_animate

Excuse my brain lag, I'm a little new to the rooting scene. So this is ICS for the U8815 based off the official rom?

It has google apps built into it and all the features work? (bluetooth, wifi, data, etc)

Is there any reason not to install this?

Guest rafaelkaiz

Yes, has it all.

However, U8815 is not official. (Just switched on by U8815 U8818 build.prop, but going really well)

Remember to have 4.0.3 installed ICS officer, if not, will have trouble running this rom.

ps. sorry for my BAD english :'(

Guest rafaelkaiz

What is the HTC reference for? Looks very clean and clear, that sunny weather forecast is a little cruel ;)

HTCMania is a forum Spanish :D

Guest Pondlife

Ah lol

Ok I'm a little confused, wouldn't install at all using twrp even downloaded it again just in case, and installs from clockwork but looks nothing like that and still has all the chinese apps, if it didn't say during install that they were removed I would have thought I'd got wrong rom. The lock screen is the ics one not the huawei loop one, but has at lleast a dozen chinese apps though also has play store, google search, talk. confused.

Guest Pondlife

Ok wiped a little harder before reinstalling and seems to be there properly now, started in spanish this time which was first clue that something was wrong last time.

Yep much better now. Thanks :)

Edited by Pondlife

Guest Andymac1969

I am downloading it right now to try it! Has anybody else tried this rom ?! How is it working ?!

I have used Pauls ROM as a base and added in some of the Huawei widgets from this ROM, the only problem I had with this ROM was some of my apps came up as not available on it, but they worked fine on Pauls version.

Does it have the notification widgets (found in the vendor update)?

Not loaded the vendor update, so not sure, but it certainly doesn't have it without it.

Andrew

Edited by Andymac1969

Guest djuroue

I am using it from yesterday, and i must say that i am satisfied with speed of this ROM. Everything works fine, still no bugs... If there are any, will inform you, and also provide logcat !

Guest andy.hyde4

Any reason why this wont install?

EDIT: Nope it just doesnt install with TWRP for some reason! Anyone know why?

Edited by andy.hyde4

Guest Lusitanius

I'm using this ROM, but I found what seems to be an issue. On the storage settings I select to use the internal memory, but everytime I reboot the phone, settings are reverted to SD card. Why this is happening?

Guest apopberz

I've flashed a couple of times and it will not boot past the HUAWEI logo, I can get back into clockwork fine but this ROM just won't load for me, other custom roms work fine however (I've done both a cache clear and a factory reset in clockwork, this is on an U8815-51)

Guest tillaz

I've flashed a couple of times and it will not boot past the HUAWEI logo, I can get back into clockwork fine but this ROM just won't load for me, other custom roms work fine however (I've done both a cache clear and a factory reset in clockwork, this is on an U8815-51)

have you done the official ics update first ?

Guest apopberz

Thankyou that fixed it. It's a really nice rom and it's pretty much exactly what I want but I'm not getting any network connection (3G) with this rom unfortunately. I'm going to try and flash back to another rom and check that I haven't broken something (I needed to backup then restore my IMEI to install official ICS update as per this post http://www.modaco.com/topic/355556-guide-change-to-any-g300u8815u8818-rom-via-boot-loader-version-bypass-hack/ because my offical ICS update wouldn't install on my IMEI. I get the feeling it's because my phone is still locked to the carrier I got it from but I guess I'll find out once I've got it unlocked