Andymac1969

Huawei Music Player

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I have looked via Google, but I cannot find the default Huawei Music APK for ICS 4.0.3, does anyone have it? I am using a mash up of Paul's ROM and the HTC Mania one, runs sweet as a nut, but am missing the very nice music player :(

Andrew

could try this 1:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/355145-app-huawei-music-app-for-any-android-phone/page__p__1974151__hl__+huawei%20+music%20+player#entry1974151

its the APK. but worth a shot if you havent already done so.

have to agree with you. its a brillaint music player..best I've used;only gripe is that it doesnt show albums song in order.

*how would we go about fixing that?

If the player you want doesn't pan out for you guys then give Winamp a go. IMO it's the best because it syncs to your PC's Winamp player, over Wifi, so easily it makes the transferring of music and play lists a breeze. Also, on your phone, it organises all of your MP3s into separate folders using the album name to label the folders your music is put in and all this is done automatically.

does anyone know how I'd go about making the songs go in album order on the app?

what would i need to do within the code and all that?