alhimyaa

Could be ICS be releasing officially very soon in UK?

37 posts in this topic

I don't see any mention of ICS for G300 on vodafone, unless i missed it, so you would think Huawei have to wait until the deal ends then ICS will be available form Huawei without any vodafone content.

Rest assured it will have Voda's grubby little fingers all over it. I used SUS to update my unlocked Neo, but because it was originally from Vodafone I got to experience their ultra useful additions. Luckily most of it was either uninstallable or could be disabled. Vodafone won't miss a chance to provide their "enhancements to the user experience".

My G300 has been in repairs for nearly 3 weeks, I know taking the right piss, anyway, I phoned up kicking off, and the end result is they are sending me a brand new one wednesday ( yes perfect wednesday) It is coming straight from Huawei, which is odd. Basically vodafone are saying that because I have been waiting over 2 weeks, they are sending me a new one, but it has to come from Huawei themselves, I wonder, will it come updated to ICS :D

If it does, I will make it known, with the rom dump.

My G300 has been in repairs for nearly 3 weeks, I know taking the right piss, anyway, I phoned up kicking off, and the end result is they are sending me a brand new one wednesday ( yes perfect wednesday) It is coming straight from Huawei, which is odd. Basically vodafone are saying that because I have been waiting over 2 weeks, they are sending me a new one, but it has to come from Huawei themselves, I wonder, will it come updated to ICS :D

If it does, I will make it known, with the rom dump.

Owww..i hope you havent got to wait all day Wednesday for it :)

Im hoping it has ICS on there

but it has to come from Huawei themselves, I wonder, will it come updated to ICS :D

perhaps more importantly, will it be a vanilla android rather than a unicom/vodafone branded one, maybe without the locked bootloader.

perhaps more importantly, will it be a vanilla android rather than a unicom/vodafone branded one, maybe without the locked bootloader.

Exactly what I am hoping.

That would be awesome if is was a clean ICS ROM

You guys are far too hopeful.

Yes it is a little hopeful :lol: but coming direct from Huawei who knows, maybe that hope will pay off :)

Edited by jikobutsu

if its coming direct from Huawei....who knows what model of the G300 you might get :ph34r:

You guys are far too hopeful.

Oh, come on, we're allowed to dream aren't we:D

What difference does bloat make? Just remoce it?

I want OpenGL. That's all that's stopping me jumping :)

Edited by fr0do