• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Need Gapps apk for ICS (chinese)

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have been downloading several play store APK's and installing them but they do not work, what version do I need to be running on the G300? Could somebody tell me what version they have on their phone, must be running chinese ICS, or tell me any version that should work on this phone.

I do not have a micro SD card, i was using Atomic Mod, but I upgraded this phone to Chinese ICS and the one SD card I had is now in the other G300 which is my mrs's and I wont see her until tomorrow so I cannot use CWM.

would like to be able to install apps and updates overnight otherwise will need to do them tomorrow

Posted · Report post

Have you installed gapps for ICS?

Posted · Report post

You need more than just the Store apk. There is a whole flashable zip packaged for this over at http://goo.im/gapps

You'll need CWM though.

Posted · Report post

Have you installed gapps for ICS?

i have a G300 running chinese ICS (stock), but I have no SD card.

phone is rooted and has CWM.

can I install gapps without using an SD card? which basically means i cannot use CWM because CWM uses an external sd card not the internal one.

Posted · Report post

With no sd card installed, people say it reverts to the internal 2gb of storage so worth trying that

Posted · Report post

With no sd card installed, people say it reverts to the internal 2gb of storage so worth trying that

the phones OS does but not CWM, impossible to install gapps through CWM without an "external" sd card.

borrowed my bro's sd card and it's installed now, using the internal storage for everything until my 16GB card arrives, which should be tomorrow.