New chinese ROM ICS by Lishuo based on latest official B926

Guest weckl

Guest weckl

Sorry , I sold my G300 lately and I haven't tried this ROM myself... only thing I know about this ROM is that is Lishuo ROM (I installed and tried Gingerbread ROMS by Lushouo are the great, very well optimized !...so as I promised I keep uploading these chinese ROM as I'm sure lots of people can be interested.

https://www.dropbox....pack2.0 (1).zip

All credit to:

http://bbs.anzhi.com...334087-1-1.html

Features : (google translation)

official 4.0 came out a few days, these days to travel was not at home so this version made ​​relatively late, but it just gave me more time to test and experience to ensure the quality of the ROM. I service pack for Series ROM has always been for personal use, mainly to the absolute practical! In the 2.3 era I believe we also have experience, I will be 4.0 times the continuation of the service pack series of brilliant and I hope you more suggestions, good advice I will be adopted

to maintain the official style and features of this ROM , so that the official ROM is more suitable As we all adapt. The service pack series I will continue to update, always allow the service pack family walking in the forefront of the times. Welcome to pay attention to my microblogging lishuo0427 , have any suggestions or ideas are welcome to Twitter and I discussed my ROM. Finally thanks to the selfless dedication in G major one since! ! !

ROM Profile :

* this package based on the latest of official ICS4.0 the B926 powerful optimization streamline, retain the original style and Huawei style

※ boot animation to replace the Huawei Ascend animation, luxurious gorgeous, remove the boot ringtones

* for ROOT permissions Superuser is updated to the latest version of

※ fine streamline

※ APK and occupation of resources in maintaining the integrity and stability of the system functions on the basis of the unwanted software is optimized to improve system speed to reduce the memory footprint

* improve the WIFI power, WIFI more to the force ※ GPS acceleration, basic can reach the second set to

* add keyboard light control settings. Close more convenient to open the keyboard lights

* by adding a convenient and practical flashlight, Sogou input method and Europe Peng browser

※ joined the Google music box and fly sound, to force the sound quality you absolutely could hear! ! ! This is the real power of sound! Usage: open google music box (that is, the headset icon) casually put the song, and then press the menu button to select the audio, you can set the flying sound. A good horse with a good saddle, the headset to the power of words sound great feeling, but do not recommend putting FullSound

※ optimization so much, in the end did not use to have to see everyone's experience, I hope you make more suggestions

Edited by weckl

Guest timfimjim

download is soooo sloooooow haha. 3 hours left.....

Edit: download failed at half way downloaded. Can you upload it somewhere else please?

Edited by timfimjim

Guest weckl

Oh sorry, but the link works fine for me (almost 1 Mb/s) ...Dropbox is the best I know for download this. But I'll try to find another way.

No just found out from trying it this nor the HTCMania ones install using TWRP. Dont know why though...

I couldn't install MIUI with TWRP and had to go back to CWM, which is sad as I really liked TWRP.

Guest andy.hyde4

I now change between the two very often because TWRP is so much better to use so to install certain roms (dont know what is different about them) i go to CWM. Bit of a pain but it works!

This ROM is joke. Installed successfully but would Not boot. Waste of time guys!!!

This ROM is NOT a joke - you have stated this about ROMs in two threads now when the problem is that you are trying to install the ROM over GB. You need the official ICS update BEFORE you can install this, and the other ROM you also claimed was a joke.

Now please stop calling other peoples work a joke just because YOU didn't do enough research before trying to install them.

Edited by Hpez

Guest Bassalh123

This ROM is NOT a joke - you have stated this about ROMs in two threads now when the problem is that you are trying to install the ROM over GB. You need the official ICS update BEFORE you can install this, and the other ROM you also claimed was a joke.

Now please stop calling other peoples work a joke just because YOU didn't do enough research before trying to install them.

Thanks