[ROM][CM9]WP7 StyledV2[UPDATED]

Guest android@sam

Guest android@sam

So here is my another project.This rom is based off konstakang rom.You have to go through the theme chooser to apply the theme.This rom is themed as to look like a windows phone.The rom contains:

• WP7 THEME
  • WP7 UI TONES,RINGTONES
  • WP7 FONTS
  • MODDED APEX LAUNCHER FOR THE THEME
  • WP7 SOFTKEYS etc

​Updated ROM:

DOWNLOAD LINK:CM9-WP7 V2

SCREENS:

hKIb7.png

yrTVg.png?4152

Edited by android@sam

Guest android@sam

Changelog10/07/12:

Initial Release

15/07/12:

• Switched to KonstKang
  • Reduced system size
  • Theme color changed to BLUE
  • Removed bootanimation to reduce size
  • Added file manager

Edited by android@sam

Guest AnarchyDroid

Very good ROM!!! I hope it will be released more and more times, and hope that in future releases it will based on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean

Guest siput

Whoa,,, this is a nice new ROM,..., but.... how bout the battery life...? I've been using CM9, but... it drain my batt so quickly than CM7... now i'm using CM7+WP7 look... but.... I'd like to try this one too... coz its WP7 look (more better than).... hoho....

I'll be waiting 4 the next update...

Guest android@sam

Whoa,,, this is a nice new ROM,..., but.... how bout the battery life...? I've been using CM9, but... it drain my batt so quickly than CM7... now i'm using CM7+WP7 look... but.... I'd like to try this one too... coz its WP7 look (more better than).... hoho....

It's here!

Guest Snap.IT

It's CFX with a different theme/launcher as far as i can tell, it's unlikely that the theme will do much about battery drainage.

Guest Mtman1

It's CFX with a different theme/launcher as far as i can tell, it's unlikely that the theme will do much about battery drainage.

its konstaKANG as the base. So i think that the battery life is the same as KonstaKANG

Guest Snap.IT

its konstaKANG as the base. So i think that the battery life is the same as KonstaKANG

Ah yeah, just read the changelog, android@sam should update his OP which states "This rom is based off Tilal's CFX rom."

Guest android@sam

Ok thanks.But if you want to port it to the skate then you can and also post in the skate thread. Dont forget to give credit to me ;-)

Guest utternoob

I'll test it, can't port right now

Edit: Working fine, just needs a few tweaks to work on skate. Love it. Cheers for permission

Edited by utternoob

Guest utternoob

Pretty much, just a few things I felt needed changing in the zip (fonts) can't be done, had to use an app to get segoe UI font to install