• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[ROM][CM9]WP7 StyledV2[UPDATED]

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So here is my another project.This rom is based off konstakang rom.You have to go through the theme chooser to apply the theme.This rom is themed as to look like a windows phone.The rom contains:

• WP7 THEME
  • WP7 UI TONES,RINGTONES
  • WP7 FONTS
  • MODDED APEX LAUNCHER FOR THE THEME
  • WP7 SOFTKEYS etc

​Updated ROM:

DOWNLOAD LINK:CM9-WP7 V2

SCREENS:

hKIb7.png

yrTVg.png?4152

Edited by android@sam

Posted (edited)

Changelog10/07/12:

Initial Release

15/07/12:

• Switched to KonstKang
  • Reduced system size
  • Theme color changed to BLUE
  • Removed bootanimation to reduce size
  • Added file manager

Edited by android@sam

Posted

You should use Konstas rom as base! And try to keep the whole rom under 138 mb system! It would be great!

Posted

You should use Konstas rom as base! And try to keep the whole rom under 138 mb system! It would be great!

^What he said

Posted

ok i will use konstkang rom as base and decrease rom size in next update.Thanks for advice.

Posted

Very good ROM!!! I hope it will be released more and more times, and hope that in future releases it will based on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean

Posted

Whoa,,, this is a nice new ROM,..., but.... how bout the battery life...? I've been using CM9, but... it drain my batt so quickly than CM7... now i'm using CM7+WP7 look... but.... I'd like to try this one too... coz its WP7 look (more better than).... hoho....

I'll be waiting 4 the next update...

Posted

Whoa,,, this is a nice new ROM,..., but.... how bout the battery life...? I've been using CM9, but... it drain my batt so quickly than CM7... now i'm using CM7+WP7 look... but.... I'd like to try this one too... coz its WP7 look (more better than).... hoho....

It's here!

Posted

It's CFX with a different theme/launcher as far as i can tell, it's unlikely that the theme will do much about battery drainage.

Posted

It's CFX with a different theme/launcher as far as i can tell, it's unlikely that the theme will do much about battery drainage.

its konstaKANG as the base. So i think that the battery life is the same as KonstaKANG

Posted

its konstaKANG as the base. So i think that the battery life is the same as KonstaKANG

Ah yeah, just read the changelog, android@sam should update his OP which states "This rom is based off Tilal's CFX rom."

Posted

Sorry guys.updated now

Posted

Can I port to Skate please? Like the look

Posted

Can I port to Skate please? Like the look

I will post soon in the skate thread.can you upload the skate kernel?

Posted

Have a link to S3 kernel by C3CO, will that help?

Posted (edited)

Duplicate

Edited by utternoob

Posted

Ok thanks.But if you want to port it to the skate then you can and also post in the skate thread. Dont forget to give credit to me ;-)

Posted

I'll let you do it first

Posted

I'll let you do it first

No man there is no probem at all.even i don't have skate to test it so you can port it.

Posted (edited)

I'll test it, can't port right now

Edit: Working fine, just needs a few tweaks to work on skate. Love it. Cheers for permission

Edited by utternoob

Posted

Going to do some serious road testing and release in the next day or two

Posted

Can someone upload the stock fonts for this rom please

Posted

Can someone upload the stock fonts for this rom please

Did the rom ported successfully?

Posted (edited)

Sorry the file uploading is failing every time.

Edited by android@sam

Posted

Pretty much, just a few things I felt needed changing in the zip (fonts) can't be done, had to use an app to get segoe UI font to install