Jr18 **WiFi** (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 7

Guest PaulOBrien

Any idea whether photosphere can be enabled in the camera app (it says device isn't supported when I switch to photosphere mode)? I know it won't be ideal with only a front-facing camera, but I was hoping to be able to play around with it.

To answer my own question, if I set 'ro.product.model=Galaxy Nexus' and ro.product.brand 'ro.product.brand=google' in build.prop then I get around the "device not supported" message, but now it just fails telling me that I don't have a rear facing camera.

...so I guess it's not possible.

Still all good here. User accounts is a bit slow to start but looks good although I've deleted it already as it doesn't look like apps can be shared. I'm not installing things twice with only 16gb to pay with

Guest james 8877

Great rom as usual. Any idea how to get bbciplayer working ,not compatable on playstore . thanks.

Edit.. Solved.

Edited by james 8877

Just installed JR9; great work!

But, am I the only one who can't access the "new" quick settings from the notification bar ?

Never mind, idiot mode. If you swipe down on the left side of the screen, general notifications, if you swipe down on the right hand side quick settings.

Apologies.

Just installed Jr9 prebake and have noticed a couple of things - YouTube doesn't seem to have the preload option and in landscape mode the softkeys are on the bottom of the screen. In the last one I tried (Jr6 I think) preload was there and the softkeys were on the right hand side. Is this an intentional change or is it me?

Guest PaulOBrien

I've just updated the kitchen to include the patched YouTube app with preloading enabled and also updated versions on a couple of the preinstalled apps.

P