Jr18 **WiFi** (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 7

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest ethicalstrategy

I had the system.Ui bug as well. I have been able to remove it by disabling the Percentage Battery Meter (Circle) from the kitchen. Hope this can help.

Thanks for that. Took a bit of fiddling getting a new bake on to the device but removing the circle battery meter worked a treat!

Guest comicbookguy

I always leave a known working rom in the storage folder when I flash a new one now, so I can reinstall by booting into recovery if the system is unusable!

Guest ethicalstrategy
I always leave a known working rom in the storage folder when I flash a new one now, so I can reinstall by booting into recovery if the system is unusable!

Very wise!

Guest PaulOBrien

Jr11 is now in the kitchen ready for baking! :) The prebake will be online later today as soon as I have finished testing (and fixed an outstanding issue with the custom battery meters). :)

P

Changelog

5th December

• Updated all components to the latest release
  • Fixed embedded maps crash
  • All builds now include a customised version of the excellent 'Quick Settings' mod by kevdlui
  • A number of other small fixes and improvements
  • Added option to enable NFC when screen is off
  • Unified kitchen options across Nexus MCRs (some additional options available)

Guest comicbookguy

got the update nag again after installing Jr11..... :(

Edit: might have been my known working Jr9. ;) oops. feel free to lol.

Edited by comicbookguy

Guest Formel-LMS

Hey Paul!

I've installed now the new version and it runs absolutely great. Thanks for this.

What do you think about a more modern battery circle. The used here is from 2009 devices and newer ones looks much better.

This is no offense against you or anyones work please don't get me wrong :-D but this rom is so cool and I really miss that and the modaco boot animation.

Any chance?

Guest PaulOBrien
Hey Paul!

I've installed now the new version and it runs absolutely great. Thanks for this.

What do you think about a more modern battery circle. The used here is from 2009 devices and newer ones looks much better.

This is no offense against you or anyones work please don't get me wrong :-D but this rom is so cool and I really miss that and the modaco boot animation.

Any chance?

Any favourites you'd recommend?

P

Guest comicbookguy

Any favourites you'd recommend?

P

the one from the quicksettings mod first posted in the MCR Galaxy nexus forum was nice - with the power plug in the middle when charging. not usually a fan (prefer the stock mod) but that could change my mind

Paul, I just noticed the Google logo is cut in half when holding down the home key to activate Google now, not a big deal at all but something for a future release I suppose. Other then that great job I love the kitchen and I think Jr11 eliminated some lagginess I had noticed in Jr10.

Thanks

Guest PaulOBrien
Paul, I just noticed the Google logo is cut in half when holding down the home key to activate Google now, not a big deal at all but something for a future release I suppose. Other then that great job I love the kitchen and I think Jr11 eliminated some lagginess I had noticed in Jr10.

Thanks

Which UI option?

P

Guest UnStable999

Yes, wipe Dalvik cache and cache and your good to go :)

Thanks, sorry for being thick but I'm still new to this... In the recovery options I can see wipe cache partition and then under advanced wipe Dalvk cache are these the two I have to pick before installing the updated rom?

TIA :)