• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Jr18 **WiFi** (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 7

879 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I had the system.Ui bug as well. I have been able to remove it by disabling the Percentage Battery Meter (Circle) from the kitchen. Hope this can help.

Posted · Report post

Type "NFC" into google and it will take you to this page where you can read all about it ;)

http://en.wikipedia....d_communication

It's yet another wireless technology intended for ad-hoc communciations between devices. Eg. if you have one of those new bank cards or credit cards that you can swipe or tap to pay.

Thanks! :mellow:

Posted · Report post

Is the system. Ui bug fixed now?

Fix online tomorrow morning!

P

Posted · Report post

Superb!

Posted · Report post

I had the system.Ui bug as well. I have been able to remove it by disabling the Percentage Battery Meter (Circle) from the kitchen. Hope this can help.

Thanks for that. Took a bit of fiddling getting a new bake on to the device but removing the circle battery meter worked a treat!

Posted · Report post

I always leave a known working rom in the storage folder when I flash a new one now, so I can reinstall by booting into recovery if the system is unusable!

Posted · Report post

I always leave a known working rom in the storage folder when I flash a new one now, so I can reinstall by booting into recovery if the system is unusable!

Very wise!

Posted · Report post

Erk, i'll update the battery mods now to resolve that issue!

P

Posted · Report post

Jr11 is now in the kitchen ready for baking! :) The prebake will be online later today as soon as I have finished testing (and fixed an outstanding issue with the custom battery meters). :)

P

Changelog

5th December

• Updated all components to the latest release
  • Fixed embedded maps crash
  • All builds now include a customised version of the excellent 'Quick Settings' mod by kevdlui
  • A number of other small fixes and improvements
  • Added option to enable NFC when screen is off
  • Unified kitchen options across Nexus MCRs (some additional options available)

Posted · Report post

Battery icon mod fixes are now uploaded.

P

Posted (edited) · Report post

got the update nag again after installing Jr11..... :(

Edit: might have been my known working Jr9. ;) oops. feel free to lol.

Edited by comicbookguy

Posted · Report post

That makes no sense unless it's a new update!

P

Posted · Report post

Hey Paul!

I've installed now the new version and it runs absolutely great. Thanks for this.

What do you think about a more modern battery circle. The used here is from 2009 devices and newer ones looks much better.

This is no offense against you or anyones work please don't get me wrong :-D but this rom is so cool and I really miss that and the modaco boot animation.

Any chance?

Posted · Report post

Hey Paul!

I've installed now the new version and it runs absolutely great. Thanks for this.

What do you think about a more modern battery circle. The used here is from 2009 devices and newer ones looks much better.

This is no offense against you or anyones work please don't get me wrong :-D but this rom is so cool and I really miss that and the modaco boot animation.

Any chance?

Any favourites you'd recommend?

P

Posted · Report post

Any favourites you'd recommend?

P

the one from the quicksettings mod first posted in the MCR Galaxy nexus forum was nice - with the power plug in the middle when charging. not usually a fan (prefer the stock mod) but that could change my mind

Posted · Report post

Hi Paul

Just updated Jr10 with Jr11, great rom as usual.

Not overly fussy about boot animations but accepted.

Sytransky

Posted · Report post

Paul, I just noticed the Google logo is cut in half when holding down the home key to activate Google now, not a big deal at all but something for a future release I suppose. Other then that great job I love the kitchen and I think Jr11 eliminated some lagginess I had noticed in Jr10.

Thanks

Posted · Report post

Paul, I just noticed the Google logo is cut in half when holding down the home key to activate Google now, not a big deal at all but something for a future release I suppose. Other then that great job I love the kitchen and I think Jr11 eliminated some lagginess I had noticed in Jr10.

Thanks

Which UI option?

P

Hi

Can I install Jr11 over Jr10 without losing my apps, settings etc? :unsure:

Edited by UnStable999

Yes, wipe Dalvik cache and cache and your good to go :)

Edited by Formel-LMS

Posted · Report post

Where to download Jr 11 ? in #1 page only Jr 10

Posted · Report post

Jr10 prebakes, jr11 in the kitchen until all bugs are worked out, then jr11 prebakes released

Posted · Report post

The updated prebake is now online - enjoy! :)

P

Posted · Report post

Yes, wipe Dalvik cache and cache and your good to go :)

Thanks, sorry for being thick but I'm still new to this... In the recovery options I can see wipe cache partition and then under advanced wipe Dalvk cache are these the two I have to pick before installing the updated rom?

TIA :)