Jr18 **WiFi** (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 7

Guest PaulOBrien

Which UI option?

P

Not sure what you mean exactly but I used menu button on right hand side (stock style), navigation on right in landscape option in the kitchen. It happens on any screen when holding down the home icon in the navigation bar in portrait mode and does not work at all in landscape mode.

post-538889-0-67474600-1354814640_thumb.

Edited by mo976

Guest PaulOBrien
On the right has always caused problems with Google now, that's why I now go with stock set up

It works OK with right hand navigation on the phones, so it's gotta be fixable. :-)

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Just a quick heads up that I have the fix for the occasional corrupt images done, I want to test fully then I'll upload. Thanks for your patience. :-)

P

Guest warriorscot

Nice work, unfortunately had to switch back to a paranoid android rom because the wifi wasn't great. It worked but kept dropping out and didn't hold it, also the general stuff was snappy but the play store was slow but I think that was a symptom of the wifi. Any chance of a tablet style option with a much smaller menu bar at the bottom(like what you did with the vega) because the stock one just takes up buckets of screen space.

Seems to be this latest version of android is a touch fussy on the wifi or is it just me?

Guest comicbookguy

Any chance of a tablet style option with a much smaller menu bar at the bottom(like what you did with the vega) because the stock one just takes up buckets of screen space.

That makes at least 2 of us, Paul ;)

There's a manual update on xda that I can link again if you want, warriorscot, but it would be better with proper integration so it doesn't break EPM, Google now and quick settings....

Edited by comicbookguy

Guest Formel-LMS

Seems to be this latest version of android is a touch fussy on the wifi or is it just me?

Not only this. Try to stream Music from GMusic and listen over Bluetooth. It's complete corrupt.

Nice s***, hoping that google fixes this, soon.

Guest PaulOBrien
Hi Pau !

Jr11 Notification display errors when I use PowerAMP

post-1000243-13549601061856_thumb.jpg

St I'm not good English

Not only this. Try to stream Music from GMusic and listen over Bluetooth. It's complete corrupt.

Nice s***, hoping that google fixes this, soon.

This is a known issue that will be fixed very soon with a small update. :-)

P

Guest Oldbarzo

Hi Paul

Just reinstalled Jr11 with new "Boot Animation" over the top of previous installation of Jr11 and on bout I only have a static

Modaco figure and then the screen goes blank for several seconds before the lock screen appears. I wiped cache and dalvik before installation, and I used the kitchen to bake. What have I done/not done or is it only meant to be static.

Stransky

Guest nico1375

Hello, i can't install moon+ reader (book reader). It says it's not compatible with my device. Is it because of the navigation bar on the right in landscape mode ?

Can it be fixed or should I deactivate this custom setting?

Guest PaulOBrien
Hello, i can't install moon+ reader (book reader). It says it's not compatible with my device. Is it because of the navigation bar on the right in landscape mode ?

Can it be fixed or should I deactivate this custom setting?

That won't affect what can be installed?

P

Guest nico1375

It's strange, i was holding the tablet in portrait mode and the market kept saying the app was not compatible with my device.

When input it in landscape and relaunched the play store it was ok...

Guest nico1375

By the way, is it possible to crypt the device?In security settings I see a cypher button, but when I click, the screen goes black with a specific droid , then it reboots and... that's all.When I read about cyphering a device it say cyphering can take up to an hour.For my tablet it took just the time to reboot...How can I check if it is cyphered?

--> EDIT : strange afternoon... when I tried to cypher and my battery was under 80%, it said it needs to be charged 80% minimum. At 87 % it wouldn't cyper.

At 97% the same manipulations would cypher the device...

Edited by nico1375