Jr18 **WiFi** (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 7

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

This fix has taken a lot longer than i'd have liked to get ready... but finally I have the fix for Google Now in landscape mod mode. I'll be uploading it soon before I issue the next set of prebakes. :)

P

gnowlsmod.png

Guest PaulOBrien

At a user's request i've packaged the 'Blue Circle Universal' battery theme by Spannaa for this ROM.

Download the APK from here - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid) - (MD5: b0b6c96b4c5acae6392c166423aa3831) and push to the device using 'adb remount' then 'adb push SystemUI.bcu.n7.apk /system/mods/SystemUI.apk' and reboot to apply. :)

P

Guest Formel-LMS

Oh, I'm soooo sure, that everyone likes them much more, than the old fashioned, isn't it guys? :wub:

By the way, is it only pusing this file to this folder and restart? I wonder, how this works (and if it works on every MCR rom)

Guest PaulOBrien

New version in the kitchen - prebake to follow soon!

P

Changelog

11th December

• All installed apps updated to latest versions.
  • Image issues now resolved
  • Google Now issues in landscape mod now resolved

Guest anssi_s

New version in the kitchen - prebake to follow soon!

P

Changelog

11th December

• Google Now issues in landscape mod now resolved

Uh, no. In landscape mode, Google Now is on the bottom, not right... I picked "Menu button on both sides also active when hidden - navigation bar on right in landscape installed to /system partition"

Guest anssi_s

Oh, I'm soooo sure, that everyone likes them much more, than the old fashioned, isn't it guys? :wub:

It's an OK battery indicator, but actually I find it a little hard to make out the numbers inside the circle. Or maybe my eye sight just isn't good enough...

Guest anssi_s

Hmmm, I tested all the kitchen options so that makes sense. Could you option options.txt from your update zip and check it includes option '32'?

P

Yes, option 32 is included.