Jr18 **WiFi** (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 7

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien
Guys, am I missing anything, or is there something wrong with Jr12 prebake? After installing it over Jr2 my 3G settings are entirely gone...

You need the 3G version!

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Anybody having problems with flash and stock browser on Jr12? Even if I go to flash player homepage, flash animation freezes and browser force closes.

I'll check it out.

P

Guest ethicalstrategy

Sky Go has been causing all sorts of headaches for Android users who aren't running stock, supported devices. They seem very determined to stop access to any device which isn't supported or which has been tampered with in any way.

Luckily, the didn't count on MoDaComan!

This is the missing link in my Android world so I really hope it can be cracked.

Guest PaulOBrien

I've updated my modified input method in the kitchen. It now uses the tablet layout, but with the press-hold functionality still available. I have NO idea what Google were thinking when they removed it...!

P

Guest RMarkwald

I read quite a few pages of this thread and the thread for the Quick Settings Control Panel by kevdliu that's in this ROM, and when I check the toggles I want and then hit Apply, it restarts SystemUI as it should just fine. If I swipe down I see my photo and the toggles, but within 5 - 10 seconds those go away totally, no picture, no toggles. I can re-apply my settings and they may/may not appear, question is, am I not doing something that I should be to have these appear when I swipe down the status bar? If that's the case, please let me know. Thank you!

Edited by RMarkwald

Guest Formel-LMS

I've problems with YouTube from the market. On all my devices it won't load most of the videos.

Waiting and waiting and then looking two seconds and waiting again. On browser there is no problem.

Guest PaulOBrien
I read quite a few pages of this thread and the thread for the Quick Settings Control Panel by kevdliu that's in this ROM, and when I check the toggles I want and then hit Apply, it restarts SystemUI as it should just fine. If I swipe down I see my photo and the toggles, but within 5 - 10 seconds those go away totally, no picture, no toggles. I can re-apply my settings and they may/may not appear, question is, am I not doing something that I should be to have these appear when I swipe down the status bar? If that's the case, please let me know. Thank you!

That's odd, I'm not seeing that. That obviously shouldn't happen. :-)

Try clearing data in systemui and qscp?

P

Guest PaulOBrien
I've problems with YouTube from the market. On all my devices it won't load most of the videos.

Waiting and waiting and then looking two seconds and waiting again. On browser there is no problem.

I'm getting random errors on Google services tonight...

P

Guest Formel-LMS

I'm getting random errors on Google services tonight...

P

Oops, I'm sorry.

I've just seen, that I was on the last version on both devices. I've updated now to last mcr and now YouTube is fine again.

Thanks!

Guest HamsterHam

Cheers for the good work :) Quick question I baked a ROM with the Google Wallet app and it doesn't show up? Any reason? I am in a region where it isn't available by default.

Guest comicbookguy

What about an option for DPI, or to force dual pane view?

Can you force double pane without tablet UI? Editing DPI won't change to tablet UI in 4.2- its not included any more