Jr18 **WiFi** (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 7

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest harpies

Hello. This is my first android tablet and yesterday I download and install this ROM. All works great, speed and smooth. But I'm new here and have some question. I live in Cyprus and I don't have permission to Google magazine' Google books and anyway I have the Google store with only apps. After the install of this ROM I have the same play store and one app Play Legacy but both of them show me the store like I live in Cyprus. Someone to help me?

Guest comicbookguy

Note to self: If you download the wifi only ROM, don't be surprised to find that your N7 won't access mobile data!!

i was one click away from installing and N4 rom on my N7 once :/

Guest Hormister

Hello Paul. It seems to have happened to our device update 4.2.2 How soon you are going to go at it? Or wait until the people of CyanogenMod make it their assembly?

how did you go on with your n7 return?

Odd really it was sent back with a new charger. Seems to be OK now but I tried 4 before I sent it off and curry's also made the charging issue happen when they got it back in.

I suspect a loose charging port which will go in time. I'll keep an eye on it and probably send it back to actually be fixed in the future.

I do fancy a 3g tablet though....

Guest PaulOBrien

Jr15, based on the JDQ39 / 4.2.2 release, is now in the kitchen!

Since this is a COMPLETE rebase, it'd be great if kitchen users could test it before I create the prebake. As always, once everything is confirmed OK, i'll put up the prebake.

Enjoy! :)

P

Changelog

21st Feb

• Completely rebased on JDQ39 (4.2.2) with all MCR features and updates merged in.

It's working fine here so far. It might be nice to make the Enhanced Quick Settings mod and optional feature in the kitchen though. It's getting confusing that the long-press behaviour on my N7 is the opposite of my (stock) N4!

Or I could just install Enhanced Quick Settings on my N4 I guess...

Guest PaulOBrien

It's working fine here so far. It might be nice to make the Enhanced Quick Settings mod and optional feature in the kitchen though. It's getting confusing that the long-press behaviour on my N7 is the opposite of my (stock) N4!

Or I could just install Enhanced Quick Settings on my N4 I guess...

Noted, i'll add that option.

P

Guest paulihunter
Jr15, based on the JDQ39 / 4.2.2 release, is now in the kitchen!

Since this is a COMPLETE rebase, it'd be great if kitchen users could test it before I create the prebake.

It's running fast, smooth & stable!

Thanks for ya great job!