[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest Franck Black

Great Ceco, I would first like to thank this Great, Great rom ... and the second is to ask a mod if possible to improve the camera and record at 480p as the rom H3 Blues ...

Please for mi inglish... :wacko:

Guest gavin.19

Great Ceco, I would first like to thank this Great, Great rom ... and the second is to ask a mod if possible to improve the camera and record at 480p as the rom H3 Blues ...

Please for mi inglish... :wacko:

I tried a quick clip and it outputted an m4v @ 640x480p, ~1000Kbps/15fps with 96Kbps mono AAC audio.

Guest Franck Black

I tried a quick clip and it outputted an m4v @ 640x480p, ~1000Kbps/15fps with 96Kbps mono AAC audio.

what app you are using???

Guest MrDetonator

Correct drivers installed? I had this issue with CM7 and it got fixed by wiping Dalvik Cache

Yes, I cleaned it many times.

Drivers are installed when you connect the phone to the PC. After that, press "Turn on file transfer", and error happens.

Edited by MrDetonator

Guest MrDetonator

As far as I know skate cannot record @ larger res than 640x480. Or am I missing something? :)

Tillaz did it in his Atomic mod.

Yes, I cleaned it many times.

Drivers are installed when you connect the phone to the PC. After that, press "Turn on file transfer", and error happens.

Couldn't reproduce... can you provide log?

Guest MrDetonator

Couldn't reproduce... can you provide log?

Sure.

Here's two logs, but I'm not sure they are complete because logger program seems to be crashed too. Hope they are ok.

Mobile.rar

Guest gavin.19

Tillaz did it in his Atomic mod.

Not the resolution, the bitrate. The picture quality/sound bitrate is about 40-50% higher from my tests. That doesn't mean 50% better in appearance, but it is better nonetheless.

Sure.

Here's two logs, but I'm not sure they are complete because logger program seems to be crashed too. Hope they are ok.

Took a look. It's not a good idea to install themes on SD using native a2sd. Simply because they are needed by the system all the time. System tries to unmount SD when you plug enable mass storage but is not able to do it.

ntsenseBattery-1 unmount attempt 1 failed (Device or resource busy)

07-22 06:29:02.130   211   241 E ProcessKiller: Process system_server (2103) has open file /mnt/asec/com.nhnt11.theme.ntsenseBattery-1/pkg.apk

07-22 06:29:02.140   211   241 E ProcessKiller: Process com.android.systemui (2189) has open file /mnt/asec/com.nhnt11.theme.ntsenseBattery-1/pkg.apk

07-22 06:29:02.180   211   241 E ProcessKiller: Process com.miui.home (3067) has open file /mnt/asec/com.nhnt11.theme.ntsenseBattery-1/pkg.apk

07-22 06:29:02.180   211   241 E ProcessKiller: Process com.mokeetek.su (3231) has open file /mnt/asec/com.nhnt11.theme.ntsenseBattery-1/pkg.apk

07-22 06:29:02.180   211   241 E ProcessKiller: Process com.gannicus.android.memorycleaner (3241) has open file /mnt/asec/com.nhnt11.theme.ntsenseBattery-1/pkg.apk

07-22 06:29:02.190   211   241 E ProcessKiller: Process android.process.acore (3263) has open file /mnt/asec/com.nhnt11.theme.ntsenseBattery-1/pkg.apk

07-22 06:29:02.190   211   241 E ProcessKiller: Process com.android.settings (3274) has open file /mnt/asec/com.nhnt11.theme.ntsenseBattery-1/pkg.apk

07-22 06:29:02.190   211   241 E ProcessKiller: Process com.cyanogenmod.stats (3284) has open file /mnt/asec/com.nhnt11.theme.ntsenseBattery-1/pkg.apk

07-22 06:29:02.190   211   241 E ProcessKiller: Process com.google.android.apps.uploader (3303) has open file /mnt/asec/com.nhnt11.theme.ntsenseBattery-1/pkg.apk

07-22 06:29:02.190   211   241 E ProcessKiller: Process com.android.vending (3319) has open file /mnt/asec/com.nhnt11.theme.ntsenseBattery-1/pkg.apk

07-22 06:29:02.190   211   241 E ProcessKiller: Process android.process.media (3364) has open file /mnt/asec/com.nhnt11.theme.ntsenseBattery-1/pkg.apk

System in order to turn on mass storage kills essential processes so the SD can be unmounted and thus kills itself.

Keep themes on internal memory or use link2sd or similar way to link them on SD ext partition.

Edited by C3C0

Guest Cerbumota

Hi.

I have a problem with link2sd. I don't get to format the second partition... Every time that I open link2sd, it ask me to format de 2nd partition. I do that, but the next time the same. I have done this partition of 4Gb size, like always. Anybody knows a solution? I installed the fix correctly...

Guest utternoob

Use ext3 as the option to recreate mount scripts, as that is what CWM uses to format your partition. Boot into clockwork, mounts and storage, format sd-ext and choose yes. Then boot into Tom, open link2sd and choose recreate mount scripts, ext3

Guest sui785

Hi.

I have a problem with link2sd. I don't get to format the second partition... Every time that I open link2sd, it ask me to format de 2nd partition. I do that, but the next time the same. I have done this partition of 4Gb size, like always. Anybody knows a solution? I installed the fix correctly...

What kind of partition is it? EXT2?EXT3?EXT4?FAT32?

I wonder if he has created ext partition at all.

If not; advanced / partition SD in cwm has to be used.

beware as this will erase all data on SD.

Guest Cerbumota

Hi.

Thanks for the fast of the answers... :) I have done the partition with the option in the cwm. I choose 4Gb to data and 0 to cache, as ever. I try to format in ext4, as ever, in the first run of the link2sd. Always as ever. But... nothing format...

I'm going to try to format the sd manually.

Guest utternoob

No, in CWM, format sd-ext, it will then turn it into ext3 and choose ext3 in the link2sd format settings when recreating mount scripts

Guest Cerbumota

I ever format at ext4. The last one, in ICS Coldfusion. Without problems... And until I remember, I ever user ext4 type. (Of course, since it is available, because the first roms haven't this option.)

PD One correction. When I said "0 to cache" I must said "0 to swap". I suppose that you know it, but... :blink:

Edited by Cerbumota

Guest Cerbumota

Well. DONE!!! ^_^ I have used the format sd-ext of cwm. It seemed right... but when link2sd starts, it asks me for the type: ext4 wrong, but ext3 right. :wacko: I lost the speed of the ext4, but I can use the rom.

But, why doesn't this rom let me to use ext4? I believe that I used some roms based in CG with ext4... Am I wrong?

Thanks a lot for all...

Edited by Cerbumota