[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest oscar-mark
Yes, I can see it now :D

So what was the problem then??

Now they're working again.

Here's the translated changelog: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=sk&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbbs.mfunz.com%2Fthread-526652-1-1.html

As far as I understand maynly bugs had been fixed. Messaging, status bar controls deisappearing, etc.

The toggles bug fix sounds good

Just flash latest mokee (my own ported), theme works again :-)

Standard CM7 themes from play store do work but I think they are unusable Because they don't match the Mokee layout perfectly.

Those themes from Mokee 0.3 are incompatible and cause instability and shouldn't be used at all.

I will back enable the theme chooser in upcoming version leaving the responsibility of using themes at users' own risk...

You don't need any. Theme chooser will be included in a new version again...

But my personal opinion is that Mokee should be used with its default theme.

If you want 100% theming capabilities you should go for vanilla CM7.

Using of CM7 themes on Mokee is not 100% nice because it contains modified

settings and status bar. These modifications are not compatible with default CM7 themes.

Edited by C3C0

Guest zukriaksah

Standard CM7 themes from play store do work but I think they are unusable Because they don't match the Mokee layout perfectly.

Those themes from Mokee 0.3 are incompatible and cause instability and shouldn't be used at all.

I will back enable the theme chooser in upcoming version leaving the responsibility of using themes at users' own risk...

i use mokee themes for mokee, not cm7 themes. for mokee v1.10.389, u can apply theme, but it will go back to default after reboot. this had been fixed in mokee v1.10.401. not test yet with latest mokee v1.10.421

From where can those themes be downloaded? I think this is an important info.

EDIT:

Just found one 64 MB package with mokee themes. Will test them.

EDIT2:

Well it's the same theme package we already have for 0.3...

EDIT3:

Just tried one of them and seems to be working.

But not intended to be used with LauncherPro - popup menu FCs...

New update will contain MokeeLauncher by default to keep the ROM as close as possible to the original one.

Messaging, Launcher, or other potential mods will be provided separately as flashable zips.

Edited by C3C0

@zukri

Tried couple of themes from theme package we have for v0.3.

While some of the themes seem to be working (no FCs) they seem to have other

issues. Some user apps won't display correctly the popup menu / more settings, etc. Some apps FC so

stability is really an issue.

So my question is. Do you use other theme package than one I have?

Guest zukriaksah

@zukri

Tried couple of themes from theme package we have for v0.3.

While some of the themes seem to be working (no FCs) they seem to have other

issues. Some user apps won't display correctly the popup menu / more settings, etc. Some apps FC so

stability is really an issue.

So my question is. Do you use other theme package than one I have?

just try with latest mokee, 1.10.421, flash frm chinese forum as stated b4, theme working but fc by pushing menu button, browser also fc, so now using default theme

I AM trying with the latest one.

Just going one by one to filter out those that seem to be stable enough to be used.

The're not perfect, though - sometimes font color in popup menus blends with the background...

But anyway...when new build is released I will also provide a theme package containing all filtered Mokee themes that work.

Guest scotchmizzed

Also, thank god for being able to disable the text message pop up, not keen on that.

Is that the small box that appears center screen? If it is can you tell me how to disable that?

Also still having proximity problems as can't end call so would appreciate any help on that..;

These are my only problems on an otherwise excellent rom,, :D

Guest JockeSve

Can someone please help me out with following (noobish) question;

How to add/remove "homescreens" in MoKee?

By default there is only three of them and I'd like to add two more...

Guest Josh92

Is that the small box that appears center screen? If it is can you tell me how to disable that?

Also still having proximity problems as can't end call so would appreciate any help on that..;

These are my only problems on an otherwise excellent rom,, :D

Sounds like it yeah, go to the messaging app main screen --> menu button --> Settings --> Notification Method --> Only Notification (or whatever you want).

Sensor: Have you calibrated it? (Settings --> System Tab --> Device Settings --> Calibrate Proximity Sensor)

Can someone please help me out with following (noobish) question;

How to add/remove "homescreens" in MoKee?

By default there is only three of them and I'd like to add two more...

Yeah, while on a homescreen go: Menu Button --> Preferences --> Homescreen Settings --> Number Of Screens (at the top).

Guest JockeSve

Yeah, while on a homescreen go: Menu Button --> Preferences --> Homescreen Settings --> Number Of Screens (at the top).

Thanks!! Been looking all over... Except there! :wacko:

Guest zukriaksah

I AM trying with the latest one.

Just going one by one to filter out those that seem to be stable enough to be used.

The're not perfect, though - sometimes font color in popup menus blends with the background...

But anyway...when new build is released I will also provide a theme package containing all filtered Mokee themes that work.

using ntsense blue theme now, its working, no fc

post-941987-0-53683100-1344258769_thumb.

post-941987-0-03488400-1344258804_thumb.

post-941987-0-29400000-1344258833_thumb.

Edited by zukriaksah

Already got the package of 17 themes which might be used without stability issues.

But users will have to test them themselves. It is not possible for me to test all the aspects of them

Guest teemo

New update will contain MokeeLauncher by default to keep the ROM as close as possible to the original one.

Messaging, Launcher, or other potential mods will be provided separately as flashable zips.

You may want to add NemusLauncher in zip. I recently replaced ADW and LauncherPro with this thing.

Its fast, simple and easy to setup/use. And has awsome feature of grouping apps in the Dock Bar.

1.jpg2.jpg

Edit: lol, sorry for these huge screenshots.

Edited by teemo

No... there's more behind it. If we want to enable back the theme support, we must start with the default Launcher.

Other launchers may be incompatible.

Anyway, it's always up to the user to install whatever launcher he/she prefers

Edited by C3C0

Guest utternoob

First impressions:

Theme engine is working. For now I've settled on the Sense theme, which looks great. Other than that, the Rom seems the same, if a little faster, even with all 17 themes installed

Guest scotchmizzed

Sensor: Have you calibrated it? (Settings --> System Tab --> Device Settings --> Calibrate Proximity Sensor)

Yes mate numerous times and also tried a few of the fixes on the forum but none seem to work,, just glad i got that message box fixed,, ta for that.. :D

Guest zukriaksah

Yes mate numerous times and also tried a few of the fixes on the forum but none seem to work,, just glad i got that message box fixed,, ta for that.. :D

proximity sensor working fine here. but if u still got the problem u can go to data/misc folder using root explorer, delete prox_data.txt & reboot yr phone, it will generate new prox_data.txt for u with correct value

Edited by zukriaksah