[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest zukriaksah

Its probably me who is to stupid...seems the SD card can not be found by the mobile....at the time beeing have to go back to another ROM...but hope soon back to this..

so i stay with my own-ported one, so far so good, stable enough, root already working by installing latest superuser from market, no sd card problem...

If I install logcat in this rom and install new rom will logcat still work.

This is a normal APK like others. So when you wipe data, it's gone.

It's just an interface to system logcat function.

Edited by C3C0

Guest chrisbrew

Shame. I've uninstalled reinstalled three times cleared all caches data etc and installed it on top of old version still no joy.

Looks like default MK Launcher is getting choppy once you populate your screens with shortcuts and widgets...

Nevermind. I'm switching back to LauncherPro

Guest amren

so i stay with my own-ported one, so far so good, stable enough, root already working by installing latest superuser from market, no sd card problem...

Hi, it was only my fault around this problem..Lot of good people here suggested solution and I solved it....I really can recommend this ROM....

Guest banemitre66

beautiful rom,thanks C3C0 for porting it and especially for merging it with 7.2,I must ask u about sound is it cm7 stock or some mokee original,I did have cache redirection issue but fix,well ... fix it,no problems with sd,link2sd is working,superuser to,I didn't yet populated homescreen so launcher is still smooth,for the first port (initial release) more than perfect thx.And yes great idea to keep battery % from 1.03,I really like that one.

Edited by banemitre66

Guest banemitre66

Another one will be next: http://www.modaco.co...attery-and-ram/

Looks nice, too.

Wow ,crazy looking rom,about mokee mk launcher after adding lots of widgets and icons I don't notice performance drop just I hate not having the option to choose default and number for homescreens,or there is but can't find it.Are u saying thet u are starting to work on this new rom today,like now... :D

Guest banemitre66

Just took a look at it. It's odexed... Needs deodexing first. Damn it :)

Lol,relax,you done your good "rom'' for today.

Guest banemitre66

I really,really,really would like some sound improvements on any cm7 rom,I'm so tired of returning to 2.3.5 roms(atomic and blues) just because better sound,how is it possible that here on modaco is not one single person that has interest and knowledge to do something about it,I don't mean dolby cause thats impossible I mean some workaround,this device once sounded good so it's not a hardware issue meaning it is possible,right? Fiu,I'm 10 kg lighter :)

Guest gavin.19

I really,really,really would like some sound improvements on any cm7 rom,I'm so tired of returning to 2.3.5 roms(atomic and blues) just because better sound,how is it possible that here on modaco is not one single person that has interest and knowledge to do something about it,I don't mean dolby cause thats impossible I mean some workaround,this device once sounded good so it's not a hardware issue meaning it is possible,right? Fiu,I'm 10 kg lighter :)

I brought this up over a month ago and C3C0 released the S3 kernel with volume boost - http://www.modaco.com/topic/353434-kernel-s3-for-cyanogenmod-roms/ - have you not tried it?

Guest zukriaksah

What's this? It seems like my screen got broken. All letters just look like hieroglyphs or something :) Gotta ask for replacement

hahaha! its lezo os for v960, 29/6 version

Guest chrisbrew

I/Process ( 1854): Sending signal. PID: 1854 SIG: 9

I/WindowManager( 271): force=false top=Window{409885b8 org.jtb.alogcat/org.jtb.alogcat.LogActivity paused=false}

V/WindowManager( 271): finishLayoutLw::mHideKeyguard=false

I/ServiceManager( 206): service 'isms' died

I/ServiceManager( 206): service 'simphonebook' died

I/ServiceManager( 206): service 'iphonesubinfo' died

I/ActivityManager( 271): Process com.android.phone (pid 1854) has died.

I/ActivityManager( 271): Start proc com.android.phone for restart com.android.phone: pid=1869 uid=1001 gids={3002, 3001, 3003, 1015}

I/WindowManager( 271): force=false top=Window{409885b8 org.jtb.alogcat/org.jtb.alogcat.LogActivity paused=false}

V/WindowManager( 271):

Guest gavin.19

Am I mistaken or was there a way in the old version to switch to a dark theme for Mokee so that the notification blind and the settings panel on the home screen (the one with add/wallpaper/search/edit on it) isn't that pale grey colour?