C3C0

[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

702 posts in this topic

Mirrors up

Very, very thanks!!! I have just finished the download. I'm going to flash it now. :D

Mirrors up

Graciassss!!!!!

I noticed a problem with the Automatic brightness level.

When the proximity sensor gets too much light it gets a overflow value what is -1, and in the costume light level that means under 0 instead of infinite. Because of this i cannot see anything in bright sunlight. This is not of a big deal but it is annoying

Maybe this problem is unic to my phone

I have tried this awesome ROM, but it lacks on lockscreen CM settings. Is there any option to configure the lockscreen? In all other CM-based ROMs, I am able to, for example, put the apps I prefer on the rings for choosing, or make always visible the music player widget.

Thanks a lot!!

great rom, thank you very much for your work C3CO

tried to search whole topic but didn't succeed

how can i disable an option to reject calls with sms messages?

spent a lot of money taking my phone from pocket and rejecting calls

Hello Hardcore...oops, excuse me C3CO :D Still on vacation?

I gave a new name to Your MoKee rom: BOOMERANG. Last days I tried almost all the new roms (ICS-s, JB-s) and after some time (hours, max. 1 day) the MoKeeOS returns back with ligthspeed to my Skate :D In MoKee everything works fine (video, photo+flash, tether, etc.) so I can expect my phone if an UFO accidentally falls here :)

I ask one thing: I use the original theme and launcher. When I tap on appdrawer, the wallpaper stays there, do not changes e.g. black or something else. It is a litte annoying, maybe I don t know something secret...?

Boomerang :lol: very nice I like that :D

it's launcher, not system related. With different launcher it could behave differently although I am not sure if I understand what the problem is...

And yes, I am still on a vacation. Just started yesterday and am " out of office" the whole next week.

Sent by my automatic out-of-office message responder.

On the main page I see a forest e.g. and the icons on it which I put there. When I tap the appdrawer the forest stays on the very same place without changing and I see the icons of the installed programs. So if somebody looks on the phone does not know for the first sight if it is the laucher s page or the programs...Maybe this habit is the original launcher s property, but I do not want/dare to change launcher, I tried once and very dark things happened... :) Excuse me I cannot explain it better now. But I can live with this, the rom is excellent.

Well, have a good time, charge Yourself fully !

Noticed something strange since I upgraded to the latest release ... It seems to be draining the battery during the night. Previously when I went to sleep with the battery at 90% it was around 88% when I woke up. Now it drops till 60% during the night, which is a serious issue of course. Checked the obvious (no Wifi, no 3G, no Bluetooth on) and no apps running other than the standard clock etc.

Any hints welcome - if not I'll probably have to try flashing the old one back or reinstall from a clean build (I did upgrade to keep all my settings and apps).

Some app must be preventing the CPU from entering sleep mode... try using betterbatterystats from xda-developers.com to find out which one.

Hello.

Is the battery file that needed for calibration, replaced when new ROM is installed?

I used Battery Calibration app and battery working time seems to be reduced... No clue what to do.

hi ive just switched from atomicmod to this mokkee and i must say its a way cool rom but i have a problem with auto brightness?????

when i walk into bright lite the screen gets brighter but when i walk into my home or somewer less bright the screen doesnt dim any help would be good and ive tryed a fresh install of the mookee rom twice with full wipes but problem still there

tried to search whole topic but didn't succeed

how can i disable an option to reject calls with sms messages?

spent a lot of money taking my phone from pocket and rejecting calls

up

any suggestions or maybe redirect me to another forum?

So any progress in the Mooke devs C3C0 ?

No. I'm on vacation.

No. I'm on vacation.
Enjoy it!!

No. I'm on vacation.

Ok enjoy it man , hope you get back with peace of mind and ready to do the awesomeness ;)

I cant connect to my wifi... it is WPA2-PSK. Do u know something about that?

I cant connect to my wifi... it is WPA2-PSK. Do u know something about that?

Must be your WiFi then ... I can connect to my WPA2-PSK WiFi just fine!

Here's the latest changelog translated from http://bbs.mfunz.com...526652-1-1.html

Nothing special for blade. Just some general fixes. Not much changed IMHO.

General:

bug

Repair horizontal screen, click on the tray program bug no display

bug

Repair can not create a desktop shortcut bug

FC

The amendments SMS add an attachment - shooting video FC

Speaking of missing the program field

I used Battery Calibration app and my battery time signifcally reduced.

Could anyone upload the unmodified batterystats.bin from "/data/system/" directory?

Edited by MrDetonator

Why don't you just wipe battery stats in advanced menu of clockworkmod?

I used Battery Calibration app and my battery time signifcally reduced.

Could anyone upload the unmodified batterystats.bin from "/data/system/" directory?

I'm sorry to break the news for you, but http://www.xda-developers.com/android/google-engineer-debunks-myth-wiping-battery-stats-does-not-improve-battery-life/.

Your decreased battery life is most likely a hallucination caused by a different environment (more apps in the background, different reception etc).