Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

702 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

im not getting any wifi ?

just goes to connect then disconnects ?

Edited by watercooled

Posted · Report post

i‘have used this rom for a long time.can you update the rom to the latest Mookee?

There is no latest mokee for Blade. The last one is of August and contains nothing special comparing to what we already have.

The guy in Blade's forum claiming there's a new version probably doesn't know the background of it all.

Or he is maybe talking about the update for a device called "GreenOrange". SInce that's the one and only device that's been updated since August,

Edited by C3C0

Posted · Report post

There is no latest mokee for Blade. The last one is of August and contains nothing special comparing to what we already have.

The guy in Blade's forum claiming there's a new version probably doesn't know the background of it all.

Or he is maybe talking about the update for a device called "GreenOrange". SInce that's the one and only device that's been updated since August,

ur...here is the download address from mokeeos:http://www.mfunz.com/guide/v880.html

but it may not change too much

thanks cec0 :D

Posted · Report post

Is there a way to configure a messages for "Reject call with message" option in Dialer?

I've searched thru settings and also thru this forum but can't find anything.

Gosh i wonder what's Mokee Team doing.... It was been a long time.

Edited by WiiSky70

Posted · Report post

how do i set the ring tones to individuals?..i know should be an easy one, but yesterday i just got round to doing this and it just always usues the defalt tone. Set it in the contacts list Contacts>contact>menue button>options>ringtone....i can set one but the phone ignors it..

Posted · Report post

scrb that i found out, in the lest intuative way posible you have to open the music player and set the tunes to be used as ring tones, the reason they do it this way is beond me...but there you are.

Posted · Report post

Hi, I have some wifi problems... Play Sotre is VERY slow, and sometimes I even can't connect on my router. Any solution?? Thanks and sorry for bad english :)

Posted · Report post

Hi, I have some wifi problems... Play Sotre is VERY slow, and sometimes I even can't connect on my router. Any solution?? Thanks and sorry for bad english :)

Does it only happen on this ROM?

Posted · Report post

Does it only happen on this ROM?

Well, that issue with Play Store happend only with MoKee OS, but I just solved it with "setDNS Pro" app, and now it works normaly.

Posted · Report post

Yeah!!! this is the rom i was looking for.. good launcher, fast, good locker.... unfortunately... i cant say much about the battery 'cuz i 've just a few hours with this rom but i expect it fills muy expectations

ty!!!!

Posted · Report post

Excellent ROM. I can't understand: to replace purpose of buttons in dock. I change purpose of buttons in the dock, for example messages for phone, badge change, but when I press phone changes, to me opens messages.

It is established LauncherPro from a cap, in what there can be a problem?

Posted · Report post

You probably just changed the icon (badge).

You must drag the icon out of dock and then drag in the desired app from app drawer.

Posted · Report post

thanks. at me a basket to be in the lower part.

possible browser from paranoid android(C3CO) transfer this ROM? it is more convenient and more habitual

Posted · Report post

thanks. at me a basket to be in the lower part.

possible browser from paranoid android(C3CO) transfer this ROM? it is more convenient and more habitual

It's the same browser as the normal one, it's just in tablet mode in PA. Don't think you can force it into tablet mode without doing it for the entire system at the same time.

but I liked the moving-forward panel when the finger slides on edge of the screen. in this browser such isn't present...

Edited by dron749273

Posted · Report post

but I liked the moving-forward panel when the finger slides on edge of the screen. in this browser such isn't present...

Do you mean the quick controls? http://www.cultofandroid.com/15458/android-4-0-tip-quick-controls-and-fullscreen-mode-for-your-android-browser/

I'm afraid those are only for 4.0 and up.

Posted · Report post

error screen. screen down

Posted · Report post

error screen. screen down

Er.. could you be a bit more specific? What do you mean by 'screen down'?

Posted · Report post

Hello... can anyone please help me?

I really love this ROM but cant make my wifi working... i read all posts i tried everything, i made all posible changes (which i understood) at router and still cant connect my wifi...

Problem is when i am connecting conection just goes around with connecting - disconected... on other router (dont know how) i made a connection but on my home router cant... is there any trick or some bug i can change and make it work?

Please help because i love this rom and want to keep it but if no wifi its going to dump...

Thanks!

Posted · Report post

Delete your access point profile from list of access points and define it again. This happens when ap definitions are restored from Google backup.

Posted · Report post

If you mean of deleting in wifi settings where i get the list ssid-s (access points) i've done it a milion times and every time again its the same... i was changing from wpa to wpa2 and from g to b and mixed, enableing mac filtering etc and every f... time is the same xo(

anything else i can do?

Posted · Report post

Well guys just 2 hours ago applied this rom and guess what, I like huge much, I don't understand what mania exist to apply the latest android that this moment webcould have so good rom as this one h3blue and many other success examples from GB roms.

this rom to me is more that surprice, even it launcher running excellent .

But exist some very few issues which some how don't make me crazy till loosing my sleep :D .it doesn't work the rotation in front screens andbin menu whichbif you try to make the menu rotation from portrait to landscape then all icons dissapeard. Ofcourse and the menu cant rotait but settings does. When was trying to add custom shortcut from settings screen Barbara matrix :-) effect, but after if you went back everything its ok.well wifi is remarkable ,like the hall hi of the rom, so here must say a huge big thank you to ceco ,cause you gave something beautifully and functional, till now :D :D

But, it wouldn't be bad a 100% functional 4.1.2 and 4.2.1 .

That's it thank you again :D

Hi,

quick question: do I need to have Android version 2.3.7 to install this? Or if I install this it updates my android version? (current one is 2.3.5)

EDITED: yes, did it with no problem.

Edited by curii