[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

@chris

Interesting. Services die. But it's not enough to know the reason. I need more. Have you tried zipping it and post it as an attachment directly here?

Think it may be a bug but messaging displays the time received late by an hour. Anyone else had this?

Try playing with Settings within SMS app. Namely:

Use sent timestamps

Sent timestamp GMT

Guest crnadakm

Where did the old messaging app go ? I really liked that sms popup thing ... I received an sms and it wasn't there. Also MK Launcher, forget it ...

And where is that smoothness ? Status bar is far more laggy :D

Maybe it's just me, but somehow this is a major change over past release and I need to readjust (again)

File attached thanks!!

I don't understand it. Everything seems to be OK. The error in logcat tells me that there is a resource

with ID 0x7f0b0000 missing but it's definitely there. What ZIP did you exactly flash? This looks like you are using some different Phone.apk

I really cannot understand this...

Search "voice_quality_param" (3 hits in 3 files)

D:\Install\ZTE Skate	ools\APKMultiTool\projects\Phone.apk\res\values\public.xml (1 hits)

Line 546:	 <public type="string" name="voice_quality_param" id="0x7f0b0000" />

D:\Install\ZTE Skate	ools\APKMultiTool\projects\Phone.apk\res\values\strings.xml (1 hits)

Line 3:	 <string name="voice_quality_param" />

D:\Install\ZTE Skate	ools\APKMultiTool\projects\Phone.apk\smali\com\android\phone\R$string.smali (1 hits)

Line 1402: .field public static final voice_quality_param:I = 0x7f0b0000

Search "7f0b0000" (2 hits in 2 files)

D:\Install\ZTE Skate	ools\APKMultiTool\projects\Phone.apk\res\values\public.xml (1 hits)

Line 546:	 <public type="string" name="voice_quality_param" id="0x7f0b0000" />

D:\Install\ZTE Skate	ools\APKMultiTool\projects\Phone.apk\smali\com\android\phone\R$string.smali (1 hits)

Line 1402: .field public static final voice_quality_param:I = 0x7f0b0000

This is also very suspicious and strange. Looks like system is unable to extract package.

W/zipro   ( 1869): Size mismatch on inflated file (1762951 vs 1763356)

W/zipro   ( 1869): Size mismatch on inflated file (1762951 vs 1763356)

W/ResourceType( 1869): Unable to get buffer of resource asset file

I/ActivityThread( 1869): Pub telephony: com.android.providers.telephony.TelephonyProvider

I/ActivityThread( 1869): Pub icc: com.android.phone.IccProvider

I/ActivityThread( 1869): Pub mms: com.android.providers.telephony.MmsProvider

I/ActivityThread( 1869): Pub sms: com.android.providers.telephony.SmsProvider

I/ActivityThread( 1869): Pub mms-sms: com.android.providers.telephony.MmsSmsProvider

D/CallManager( 1869): registerPhone(GSM Handler{40556038})

W/ResourceType( 1869): No known package when getting value for resource number 0x7f0b0000

Edited by C3C0

Guest chrisbrew

I downloaded the rom from your link and the hotfix Wiped data cache and dalvik and installed. I let it sit for around 5 minutes and as soon as you unlock, the prompt appears. Would it make any difference if I downloaded the zip within Goo manager?

Now we have 2 groups of people:

1) with FCs (Phone, etc)

2) without FCs - everything works without problems

Now it would be interesting to find out what is the difference between these 2 groups...

Guest gavin.19

Now we have 2 groups of people:

1) with FCs (Phone, etc)

2) without FCs - everything works without problems

Now it would be interesting to find out what is the difference between these 2 groups...

I've only been running it for a few hours but I get an FC when I open the notification blind and then try to swipe right. The status bar then crashes (process.com.android.ui). I upgraded over the latest CM7.2.

Guest gavin.19

@gavin

full wipe is needed. You can't simply flash over CM7.2

Ok, no problem. I have a backup of the old Mokee from a few days ago. Can I restore that and then flash the new build over it?

Guest amren

THANK YOU...

I have dowload and installed it, but its not working for me (probably me doing something strange... :) ...I will reboot and try again..

Nopp, dont work for me...still thanks for idea...maybe someone else have a solution to offer....I had a 10.1 version before, and I removed that before I try with 10.3 version..