• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[Battery mods] Stcok ICS B926/B927/B934

78 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah that's my favorite one too, looks cool!

same here, its the same one i included in the rom i'm working on.

i'v totally hit a brick wall with the customizable power widgets, huawei have added so much crap to systemUI i cant included them,

my only option now is to find a totally stock ICS systemUI.apk... port that to the rom then add the power widgets...

its the only thing stopping me uploading it, every thing else from atomicmod is included :( (not a big fan of the way huawei do things)

Posted (edited)

Huawei don't do it by half's.lol

Maybe you could add power control from market to system app as a substitute?It works just as good.

post-796032-0-55090200-1342228806_thumb.

Edited by jikobutsu

Posted

same here, its the same one i included in the rom i'm working on.

i'v totally hit a brick wall with the customizable power widgets, huawei have added so much crap to systemUI i cant included them,

my only option now is to find a totally stock ICS systemUI.apk... port that to the rom then add the power widgets...

its the only thing stopping me uploading it, every thing else from atomicmod is included :( (not a big fan of the way huawei do things)

keep up the great work, I cannot wait for atomic mod, your ROM's are honestly the best I have used so far

Posted

keep up the great work, I cannot wait for atomic mod, your ROM's are honestly the best I have used so far

+1 for that.

Posted

It seems mediafire is down, can anyone else access it ?

Posted

It seems mediafire is down, can anyone else access it ?

getting page not available

Posted (edited)

Any way to remove the top left 'gear cog' in the notifications bar?

Umm also, how do you install the battery mod haha? CWM?

Edited by Beavers

Posted

Any way to remove the top left 'gear cog' in the notifications bar?

Umm also, how do you install the battery mod haha? CWM?

The left gear cog is something I have in my g300 you won't see that when you install a battery mod.

Yes flash this in CWM.

Posted

Yeah the gear cog is part of the 'power controls' app. Kinda annoying but I do like the app. And cheers.

Posted

Would this mod work on the AtomicMod B888 ver?

Thanks

Posted

Using ICS circle. Looks sweet. Thanks a lot! Just wondering, why is the file so big for such a simple thing?

Posted

Would this mod work on the AtomicMod B888 ver?

Thanks

no, this is ICS framework and all that, B888 is gingerbread,

So this isnt compatible

Posted

Using ICS circle. Looks sweet. Thanks a lot! Just wondering, why is the file so big for such a simple thing?

It is not just battery in the zip, it is systemui.apk & frameworkres.apk.

Posted

thank you for this i couldn't decide which one to install using circle atm xD looks great.

Posted

Two new mods added, Box & Iced-Honeycomb :)

Posted

can some one help me out here, don't want to start a new topic and everyone in here is using stock based ics roms.

is it just me or dose the HQ option in the YouTube app not work... normally causing a force close after endless loading ?

Posted

No it's working fine for me on stock ics..

Posted

can some one help me out here, don't want to start a new topic and everyone in here is using stock based ics roms.

is it just me or dose the HQ option in the YouTube app not work... normally causing a force close after endless loading ?

I just installed the app and selected Settings/ General/ and then checked "High quality on Mobile" and it worked fine.

Posted

thanks, its probably because i have it on the system.. i might need to add the libs from it to system

Posted

Horizontal & Stock percent added to first post :)

Posted

Ah too many to chose from, too bad we can't have a random feature to switch between them at start up. :-) Right now I'm using the speedo one and it looks great.

Thx for your efforts it makes using Android so much better on a daily bases.

Posted

Working fine with ICS modded HTCMania ROM.

Posted

thanks, its probably because i have it on the system.. i might need to add the libs from it to system

EDIT: its because of video acceleration been turned on... "NO openGL" huawei need a f**king slap..

Posted

Confirmed to be working on the latest ICS B927 :D

Posted

Confirmed to be working on the latest ICS B927 :D

Nice :D...One shall put 1 on post with :D