[Battery mods] Stcok ICS B926/B927/B934

Guest tillaz

Yeah that's my favorite one too, looks cool!

same here, its the same one i included in the rom i'm working on.

i'v totally hit a brick wall with the customizable power widgets, huawei have added so much crap to systemUI i cant included them,

my only option now is to find a totally stock ICS systemUI.apk... port that to the rom then add the power widgets...

its the only thing stopping me uploading it, every thing else from atomicmod is included :( (not a big fan of the way huawei do things)

Huawei don't do it by half's.lol

Maybe you could add power control from market to system app as a substitute?It works just as good.

post-796032-0-55090200-1342228806_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Guest Sonny Atwal

same here, its the same one i included in the rom i'm working on.

i'v totally hit a brick wall with the customizable power widgets, huawei have added so much crap to systemUI i cant included them,

my only option now is to find a totally stock ICS systemUI.apk... port that to the rom then add the power widgets...

its the only thing stopping me uploading it, every thing else from atomicmod is included :( (not a big fan of the way huawei do things)

keep up the great work, I cannot wait for atomic mod, your ROM's are honestly the best I have used so far

Guest Beavers

Any way to remove the top left 'gear cog' in the notifications bar?

Umm also, how do you install the battery mod haha? CWM?

Edited by Beavers

Any way to remove the top left 'gear cog' in the notifications bar?

Umm also, how do you install the battery mod haha? CWM?

The left gear cog is something I have in my g300 you won't see that when you install a battery mod.

Yes flash this in CWM.

Guest FrankieADZ

Would this mod work on the AtomicMod B888 ver?

Thanks

no, this is ICS framework and all that, B888 is gingerbread,

So this isnt compatible

Using ICS circle. Looks sweet. Thanks a lot! Just wondering, why is the file so big for such a simple thing?

It is not just battery in the zip, it is systemui.apk & frameworkres.apk.

Guest tillaz

can some one help me out here, don't want to start a new topic and everyone in here is using stock based ics roms.

is it just me or dose the HQ option in the YouTube app not work... normally causing a force close after endless loading ?

Guest Rico_89

can some one help me out here, don't want to start a new topic and everyone in here is using stock based ics roms.

is it just me or dose the HQ option in the YouTube app not work... normally causing a force close after endless loading ?

I just installed the app and selected Settings/ General/ and then checked "High quality on Mobile" and it worked fine.

Guest Rico_89

Ah too many to chose from, too bad we can't have a random feature to switch between them at start up. :-) Right now I'm using the speedo one and it looks great.

Thx for your efforts it makes using Android so much better on a daily bases.

Guest tillaz

thanks, its probably because i have it on the system.. i might need to add the libs from it to system

EDIT: its because of video acceleration been turned on... "NO openGL" huawei need a f**king slap..