Anyone use three network on their g300?

Guest Ellis456q

Guest Ellis456q

This has been annoying me for the past two days, im on the three network and everything has been fine up until the last few days, my signal is fine, it's the 3g thats bugging me, Ill be browsing for a while then all of a sudden timeouts until I turn off data wait a while and then itll be back once I re turn it on. At first I thought it was the supercharger script I installed with 3g supercharger but I reinstalled ICS to check and it's still there. So I stuck in my ovivo sim and set the apn up on that and have been testing it fine now for the last 10 minutes and all is ok. My apn settings on three are these: http://nxwiki.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/three-uk-apn-settings-android-iphone.html

Ive ruled out its a phone issue so must be a three issue, i cant check if theres any problems near me. Anyone has issues with three using ics?.

Thanks.

Guest belmet

Had the same problem a while back with really crap signal (1-2 bars, usually 4) and data connection dropping. Phoned three they said it was scheduled maintenance in my area should be sorted soon and gave me £10 credit :)