[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

With clean install of 09/11 and S4 kernel from ceco, it works all right for me.

Proof:

https://www.dropbox....11 12.55.07.png

https://www.dropbox....11 12.55.17.png

https://www.dropbox....11 12.54.54.png

Also, I was experiencing glitches only when I firstly started the clean rom - without gapps, then, I didnt get any. And I dont use force gpu.

afternoon, this is on 10-11-12 v2 :)

just can't wait to try it!! your Mods are always just amazing :)0

However, my current install is a little, umm, strange :D ...

I have 19/09 and I have S4 kernel flashed there too, plus a little set of font modifications and settings mods to have Arabic work... can I just flash 10/11 over this or should I better go for a clean install ?

Thanks in Advance

Guest plegdroid

the 10-11-12 v2 build, very efficient space wise. not even bothering with sdext. :D

post-910238-13526400834659_thumb.jpg

nb, originally system came all in with gapps, just shy of 180 Meg. I've moved some user apps into system, so the 196 meg reflected as used, is me using the available space. just to clarify. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest thomas1310

Hey guys, i have a very basic question. How can i do a 200 MB partition, because the app TPT Helper don't work on PA CM9 :/ (I've installed the PA CM9 without modifications on partition and it works fine)

Guest satanovsyn

Lalit can you inculde center clock settings to status bar settings?

I update 09/11 to 10/11 and little more graphic issues are shown and with 09/11 any problem with link2sd. But now problems with partition sdext. Every restart I got problem of partition connect.

Need to be clean install?

Link2sd crash fix install beforre or after installation link2sd?

Edited by satanovsyn

I've moved some user apps into system, so the 196 meg reflected as used, is me using the available space. just to clarify. :)

How did you do that? I mean the app moving. Ive found Apps2ROM by googling, it just doesn't seem trustworthy to me.

Guest plegdroid

How did you do that? I mean the app moving. Ive found Apps2ROM by googling, it just doesn't seem trustworthy to me.

afternoon :) titanium pro, let's you move user apps to system and visa versa :)

Guest Mohamed Atiea

@Tilal Just installed with @creedence 2GB XDA Script and here is my feedbck, I ve got some graphical issues for 1 sec at the first boot and after youtube Avatar HD playback, youtube HQ works, very smooth, 2GB space, Great work guys thanks alot, keep it up.

Guest satanovsyn

Anybody problems with widget after restart. My winamp widget is everytime unloaded.

And also problem with link2sd. (Partition warning)

Or you are using othet app?

Edited by satanovsyn

Guest Gerycard

@Tilal Just installed with @creedence 2GB XDA Script and here is my feedbck, I ve got some graphical issues for 1 sec at the first boot and after youtube Avatar HD playback, youtube HQ works, very smooth, 2GB space, Great work guys thanks alot, keep it up.

LOL ... youtube HQ works?

-??? :D

Guest Gerycard

Anybody problems with widget after restart. My winamp widget is everytime unloaded.

And also problem with link2sd. (Partition warning)

Or you are using othet app?

Try S2E from market