[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest J'suii J

Do you have a brief graphical errors? Open camera, open video and open mx player?

Yes , yellow glitch. And many applications don't works ( sfr tv for exemple ) and youtube HQ works but not smooth ( >1fps )

Proximity sensor does not work with S4 kernel in this rom.

Flashed rom version 16.9.2012 which has S3 kernel, everything works. Flashed S4 kernel and i get the same proximity fail like in latest rom.

Guest AdamisHun

Following a clean install I had an issue synching my calendars with the upated GAPPS, as a quick fix while waiting for an updated GAPPS when tilal gets chance :) I did the following

1. boot into recovery

2. flash the previous version of GAPPS

3. without rebooting flash the new version of GAPPS

4. reboot and you should see only 4 new apps install (everything else should remain as it was)

5. check your relevant app (I use agenda widget) and the calendars should now be available for synching

I'm not sure which other apps are installed,perhaps tilal can advise what else was stripped out compared to his last version :)

Hey man! It really works! :o :)

post-987792-0-60842400-1352842126_thumb.

Edited by AdamisHun

Flashed rom version 16.9.2012 which has S3 kernel, everything works. Flashed S4 kernel and i get the same proximity fail like in latest rom.

Try this for fix proximity error: http://db.tt/OGEyD0mu

It is work for me. Install it from recovery.

Edited by icman

Guest AdamisHun

OK, there is something wrong... S3 kernel is for ICS, S4 kernel is for JB. This rom is JB, so S3 kernel may never works...

Read the first post!

Guest J'suii J

Do not you confused S3 and S4 sfr Kernel?

Since "PA-JB", the unit is much less smooth. Prettier, but slower. Youtube HQ regress before it was pretty smooth but not anymore. The toggles have a slight bug display, Wifi, and all the other icons on the icon freezer is "On" that is enabled or not, against the 2G/3G toggle icon change much, and synchronization the icon is gray when inactive and white when active.

Many FC's Google search apk ( velvet ? )

Guest J'suii J

I have a solution for graphical errors.

http://db.tt/Dtm4bpnb

Camera open and close.

And once open, graphical error is gone for good. Flash CWM.

thanks , add to my dropbox, when will on my phone I will try this.

And find the fluidity of the old version in youtubeHQ?

__

I have applications as SFR-TV, FREEDiYoutube, Listube or any other online video playback, and none works. Some launches video me and returns an error, else works fine but the audio only without having the TV image is ennuiyant, but it is progress because before the application did not even beginning accession

__

does not fix the glitch, just change the color now is white screen instead of that I will take a picture ... while the old version showed me the image correctly. I prefer the old apn, even have a glitch ugly yellow while I see that I take a picture, I will restore but thank you!

Edited by J'suii J

Guest marko_serb

Is there any way of setting the Homescreen Grid size to more than 7 rows/columns?? And lowering DPI? Everything's too big for me :D

btw, the old super stripped gapps work great (20120815, 11.7MB) :)

Edited by marko_serb

Guest bailicek

In the last build have yellow glitches. When I stay at messages and pressing quickly back button, yellow glitches is apear. They gone after it turn on homescreen. This have in camera when capturing panorama. Panorama is very slowly.

Reboot is hard, and phone want for me PIN code. Reboot is about once a day.

And Angry Birds Star Wars are stop running after I want retry match or wake phone from sleep mode and press play button.

But yellow glitches, aaargh :( ..

hey i want to installe this rom my question is how many system memory i'll need too install it (i've exactly 200mo)

and is the last update works good (i meen all skate fonctions)?

and is it fluid (not bugging ?)?

tks for quick reply

Guest creedence
hey i want to installe this rom my question is how many system memory i'll need too install it (i've exactly 200mo)

and is the last update works good (i meen all skate fonctions)?

and is it fluid (not bugging ?)?

tks for quick reply

k

This is a developer forum. We are here to test. That we are not annoying. You are also welcome.

Guest plegdroid
Just found this: http://goo.im/devs/zeelog/roms/skate/pa_skate-2.54-12NOV2012-205937.zip Been using it for about an hour with no reboots or graphical glitches. If I haven't got my proverbial wires crossed, the dev does PA for the blade. Not sure if this is the right place, just have to double check with the dev

eveningTerry,what is it? it takes to goo but dosnt give any indication to what it is :)

Guest plegdroid

got to admit I've become amoured with pa/jb, now that I've had time to fettle apps and dpi settings. Iam perfering this over straight cm. it panders to my ocd. :D