[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Verhaaltjes

seems to be a skate rom made by other dev. and paranoid too. same version as tilal's, only a day after.

Indeed, and seeing the number of PA versions in Blade folder, this dev seems to be rather dedicated to PA development.

Curious to hear how this rom behaves compared to Tilal's PA.

Guest omegavesko

If indeed it solves the graphical glitches it'd be interesting to see the sources.

Here's the thread for the Blade build:

Can't find a link to the source. He's got a github account, but not much there, just a kernel and a Blade device config.

PMing him would probably be a good idea.

Guest Wondrej

just installed 10/11 with constakang gapps, will report soon :)

Well. First impressions:

Pros: smooth (don't know if smoother then 18/10)

camera and video recording works (playback in phone is crappy)

panorama works, but I still need to test it, since it was covered mostly with graphical glitches.

cons:

google now still don't work (maybe settings, or language?)

graphical glitches are annoying

thats about it

Edited by Wondrej

Guest pandalorian

I'm using the latest paranoid version,and i found some strange bug:

when i receive call,i dont see the name of my contact but only the phone number. Once when i accept the call,the phone realizes i have the number in my phone book,but still,kinda annoying to take calls w/o knowing who's calling me :)

Second one is a graphical glitch which occures sometimes,i get blurred menu icons everywhere,but i can live with it,just wanted to get some attention,maybe its easy to fix :)

Anyway thanks for the new build,i love it!

If possible coupled with the Zeelog build , C3C0 and Tilal build , that's probably will reach perfection

Yes! That would be as a mixture of ( Madame Curie + Madonna + Theresa Mother of Calcuta + Jeniffer Aniston + Nicole Kidman ) ... and what lives in my house ;-)

We will have to be satisfied with what we get for as little as price paid ;-)

Hey gus I wanna flash this rom on my skate but I have a question..

-I want to keep my messages but when I flash a new rom I lose all my message.

There are somes issues for that ? thanks a lot :)

Guest J'suii J

Yes! That would be as a mixture of ( Madame Curie + Madonna + Theresa Mother of Calcuta + Jeniffer Aniston + Nicole Kidman ) ... and what lives in my house ;-)

We will have to be satisfied with what we get for as little as price paid ;-)

But you're a funny you say so! If I wanted a child I would note said.

I was told not dutout whimsical meets its logical points.

Each has its advantages and build inconvéniants. And want C3C0 integrated settings (wifi Thering) in a build Tilal has no relation with pressing a Marie Curie in Madona.

But you're a funny you say so! If I wanted a child I would note said.

I was told not dutout whimsical meets its logical points.

Each has its advantages and build inconvéniants. And want C3C0 integrated settings (wifi Thering) in a build Tilal has no relation with pressing a Marie Curie in Madona.

I am not sure to understand well your message; my knowledge of english is almost non-existent, and I support with Babylon on-line.

Sorry if i bothered you with my previous message, which only wanted to make a joke. I posed a few days ago, I don't remember if it in this thread, in the PA/CM9 or even both, the great thing that would be that C3C0 and Tilal shall cooperate in the development of ROMs, so could hardly criticize your approach.

As I say, it was a simple joke pretending to express that (we all) always want to the best, even though we know that it is difficult, and sometimes impossible.

I am sorry if I misunderstood your message. Have a good day.

Guest J'suii J

I see I'm not the only one spoke English so approximately lol. I agree too , I thought for example adjustment of paranandroid (phablet or tablet mode) which is managed perfectly functional on our dear C3C0 builds, while the new method is different phablet. it is a kind of difference I was referring to.

I note that C3C0 and as Tilal do an outstanding job.

Guest AdamisHun

Hey gus I wanna flash this rom on my skate but I have a question..

-I want to keep my messages but when I flash a new rom I lose all my message.

There are somes issues for that ? thanks a lot :)

I only formated system, so all of my messages left...