[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest omegavesko
Did anyone further investigate that mysterious Paranoid Zeelog build for Skate? Is it as stable as per the first reports?

I'll test it during the weekend. If it's as stable as everyone says it is, I'm keeping it.

Guest WiiSky70

Well im here waiting to see some Final Version of CM9,1 (With Youtube HQ Patch) .

It was been time to update the original CFX isn't ? The whole progress made since PA 1.6a was quite interesting .

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest Verhaaltjes

Well im here waiting to see some Final Version of CM9,1 (With Youtube HQ Patch) .

It was been time to update the original CFX isn't ? The whole progress made since PA 1.6a was quite interesting .

Since Tilal's focus is on CM10 (and hopefully CM10.1 as well soon) I doubt you are going to see a separate CM9.1 version.

If you really do not like Paranoid 1.6 you can turn off the Paranoid and get vanilla CM9.1 from C3C0's version. So why would you need a separate build?

Guest WiiSky70

Since Tilal's focus is on CM10 (and hopefully CM10.1 as well soon) I doubt you are going to see a separate CM9.1 version.

If you really do not like Paranoid 1.6 you can turn off the Paranoid and get vanilla CM9.1 from C3C0's version. So why would you need a separate build?

Becuse i want that Vanilla 4.0 you know ?

Guest WiiSky70

Well that's easy, just use paranoid and turn off hybrid mode in the settings. It's basically identical to CM9.

I don't care about that Hybrid Mode off i just want the complete stock 4.0

OBS : I mean it without the Rocket Launcher , Paranoid Backup and i want the stock google search bar

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

The art of reading stikes again :)

Lol what that even stands for ? I read every line , what i just wanted to see is an updated CFX (Original) and nothing else

Guest Verhaaltjes

So far for everybody the CM9.1 by turning off Hybrid seems to be enough, if it is not enough for you, I think your only option is to compile it yourself. Good luck with that one :)

Guest WiiSky70

So far for everybody the CM9.1 by turning off Hybrid seems to be enough, if it is not enough for you, I think your only option is to compile it yourself. Good luck with that one :)

And you ? YOU CAN COMPILE ? Let me think .... You know the awnser

Edited by WiiSky70

There's always an option to remove/replace unwanted apps from ZIP before flashing. At your own risk, of course.

It makes no sense to maintain 2 identical roms. And vanilla CM9 is outdated and missing all of my recent features/fixes.

I am not planning to port them. Waste of time.

Edited by C3C0

Guest meggscib

I've been running 11/10 build of CFX2 with konstakanged GAPPS 10/17 for 4 days now and I haven't noticed a single glitch, force close or functionality problem (other than the obvious standard issues the skate has with ICS+JB. Great work! Stable enough for me to stick to CFX2 now :) Thanks for all the hard work!

I've been running 11/10 build of CFX2 with konstakanged GAPPS 10/17 for 4 days now and I haven't noticed a single glitch, force close or functionality problem (other than the obvious standard issues the skate has with ICS+JB. Great work! Stable enough for me to stick to CFX2 now :) Thanks for all the hard work!

meggscib, please: do you use plain CFX2 or Paranoid/CFX2? if you use Paranoid, how are you configurated the Phablet and Tablet modes (Paranoid Settings / Interface ...)? what values for "mode" and dpi are you stablised for Workspace, System and User?

thank you

Guest WiiSky70

Being an arse about it will get you nowhere.

Clap. Getting free karmas was never been soo easier isn't ?

And for a while let me think ... OH FORGET IT i better stop responding , since you are getting karmas .

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest Scybalon

Following a clean install I had an issue synching my calendars with the upated GAPPS, as a quick fix while waiting for an updated GAPPS when tilal gets chance :) I did the following

1. boot into recovery

2. flash the previous version of GAPPS

3. without rebooting flash the new version of GAPPS

4. reboot and you should see only 4 new apps install (everything else should remain as it was)

5. check your relevant app (I use agenda widget) and the calendars should now be available for synching

I'm not sure which other apps are installed,perhaps tilal can advise what else was stripped out compared to his last version :)

Thank you very much for your help.

Surprisignly I didn't have to install the stripped GAPPS at all.

The Play Store was already there (I don't know why, but I don't care) And Synchronizing my Calender was no problem at all too.

---------------------

I have been using the 10-20121110 build and it works nice and smooth.

Unfortunatly I found some things that don't work well:

• Facebook (is it just me, or is this application just completely slow?!)
  • Graphic Problems when loading different applications (shows 4-5 columns in crazy colours)

--------------------

I have an other question as well:

Anybody has an app, that allows me to schedule my profiles (according to time, wifi, surrounding noise,...)?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my horrible english. ;)