[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

I didn't actually do anything but put 2 different sources together. The real heroes are ganster for his work on cm9 and the guys working on it at the thread on xda. I just put that and the better hack patch from gerrit from konstat and ended up as being the first person to have camcorder and HQ working at the same time.

As a bonus we can even playback the recorded videos.

Guest Gerycard

It's true, but you spend your time to develope this rom too, what is respectable :)

Anyway, Thanks!

@Omegavesko

Barney Stinson is awesome :D

Edited by Gerycard

Guest plegdroid
Congratulations Tilal. And many thanks for your work.

Any chance for us PA users to get the new version?

I'll see what I can do.

Tilal, yes you are the Best! :D

Guest vlajko190

DONE IT!!! YOUTUBE HQ WORKS ALONG WITH CAMCORDER!

Expect a build today.

Hi Lalit,

I've tried all sorts of things on this phone, but your work is pure perfection. None of this rom did not work smoothly and quickly, every praise. What can I say except, you are the best B) (sorry to my English)

about PA/JB-Tilal new version:

I'll see what I can do.

Thank you, Tilal. And even though that may involve delays in a hypotetical update for your PA/JB, I suggest you to take a closer look at the PA of Zeelog ... I think it is a wonderful piece of work also, and includes interesting configuration options. His PA/JB-Zeelog for Skate found it by chance, because Zeelog mainly build for Blade, and in the MoDaCo forum can be found his work, which currently employs Paranoid 2.5.5

Thank you very much for your awesome work and support

Edited by RaAmon

Guest akbar98

There too much glitches through transactions!!! NOT STABLE AT ALL AND whenever I plug it in my computer the phone reboots every single time!!!! FIX IT!!! NOW!!

Guest Gerycard

There too much glitches through transactions!!! NOT STABLE AT ALL AND whenever I plug it in my computer the phone reboots every single time!!!! FIX IT!!! NOW!!

You're a bit rude... don't you think?

Edited by Gerycard

Guest timoti111

LOL i have none of bugs you said. Perhaps you have small system partition. And if you think graphics glitches tilal have it fixed in his new build but it isn't out yet.