[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest thomas1310

And i would add too : tilal do a great for our Skate, so you shouldn't talk to him like that ("FIX IT !!! NOW !!"). He owes you nothing, so respect for tilal. Nothing else to say, except great job as always Tilal ;)

Guest Sun_Storm

And i would add too : tilal do a great for our Skate, so you shouldn't talk to him like that ("FIX IT !!! NOW !!"). He owes you nothing, so respect for tilal. Nothing else to say, except great job as always Tilal ;)

Me too I add: you want a stable rom: take the stock rom Gingerbread or ask ZTE to give a rom in 4.1.

If you are not happy, code yourself the rom :P

Thanks to Tilal for the great rom :)

Edited by Sun_Storm

Guest WiiSky70

I don't know why some posts gets bashed out of the community , i've sad ... Of course to that guy who's asking if this was a build of CFX2

And why the hell are the replies from certain users to my posts are getting the danm karmas for nothing ? Is just a karma not a cookie.

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest Dio-Genes

I'd say it depends on the words you use and how you use them. Thats all. Sometimes I get the feeling that some of the people didn't even ever read the Netiquette or act respectfully in a "virtual" space like a forum or so.

I really doubt that some of them would behave the same way talking to this guys face to face.

So, think, think again, be respectful, and, well, also grateful for this great work those developers and programmers do for US in their spare time and not even expecting anything from US.

Thank you.

Guest 24KiFly24

I have 2 remarks. 1 The proximity calib doesn't work (i reinstalled the rom still doesnt work)

2.Sometimes when unlock the screen a green background flash.

Guest utternoob

I have 2 remarks. 1 The proximity calib doesn't work (i reinstalled the rom still doesnt work)

2.Sometimes when unlock the screen a green background flash.

1. Try doing it twice. It doesn't always work first time

2. Known issue, next build will fix it

Hello,

first post here, just to thank you for your work and post some issues.

I installed your ROM on a friends skate. It seems to work mostly, but there are a few issues still.

- No calendar sync option.

- No camera flash (not a big loss)

- Voice search broken

I also think "rock stable" is a bit of a stretch at this point, although its definitely usable

Guest 24KiFly24

1. Try doing it twice. It doesn't always work first time

2. Known issue, next build will fix it

I tried to do many times but when I checked the amounts are the same(in the prox

Guest tilal6991

Rock stable is to to with crashes not functionality. So far no one has reported crashes

Calendar sync will be fixed in the next gapps. Voice search needs the use of the external app. You can use the one built into the google app.

Guest WiiSky70

I'd say it depends on the words you use and how you use them. Thats all. Sometimes I get the feeling that some of the people didn't even ever read the Netiquette or act respectfully in a "virtual" space like a forum or so.

I really doubt that some of them would behave the same way talking to this guys face to face.

So, think, think again, be respectful, and, well, also grateful for this great work those developers and programmers do for US in their spare time and not even expecting anything from US.

Thank you.

And i respect people , (maybe i am a bit stupid with some) but that's becuse of certain reasons , and for example these are the reasons why people just bash my posts :

- When i ask for a danm ETA

- Or when i suggest something to a dev for an updated ROM

- Or simply suggestions to make the ROM better

People just reply badly to my posts and i don't know why are getting the karmas when i post everytime.

Guest Wondrej

And i respect people , (maybe i am a bit stupid with some) but that's becuse of certain reasons , and for example these are the reasons why people just bash my posts :

- When i ask for a danm ETA

- Or when i suggest something to a dev for an updated ROM

- Or simply suggestions to make the ROM better

People just reply badly to my posts and i don't know why are getting the karmas when i post everytime.

using the words like "damn" is adding to that karma, just fyi. Try using words like "please" next time

Guest Dio-Genes

Hi WiiSky70, my reply wasn't specially meant for you.

But why are you asking for an ETA when you know, that all those developers and programmers are doing this work in their free time?

I guess, no one of them would "promise" anything.

We have to be glad with what they give to us, when they give it to us.

And at last, even professional companies and programmes don't always keep their ETAs ;-)

Guest Verhaaltjes

Is new build relased somewhere, to test it?

Haven't found it either. Guess Tilal had something else to do last night. Let's hope he finds some time today after school.

I see many posts of Tilal on other threads of MoDaCo, with other developpers, about new code and patches in JB. I am then pretty sure Tilal its working hard on the next release, and may be (probably) Tilal wants the new build are as perfect as possible. Patience, then... the waiting is worth :-)

Guest e.miron

Hello,

first post here, just to thank you for your work and post some issues.

I installed your ROM on a friends skate. It seems to work mostly, but there are a few issues still.

- No calendar sync option.

- No camera flash (not a big loss)

- Voice search broken

I also think "rock stable" is a bit of a stretch at this point, although its definitely usable

Hello and wellcome to this great forum.

Your first issue has been discussed a few pages back, u can use another gapps package or put the appropiate .apk in the gapps u use.

Second issue has been here forever, by using a hacked Blade lib for camera to work at all with ICS and newer, we had lost flash as the Blade does not have one. Pretty much the flash is ok , only the phone ''doesn't know'' it has one to use.

Read the first and second post of this thread and you you''ll have google now working in no time

Guest WiiSky70

I see many posts of Tilal on other threads of MoDaCo, with other developpers, about new code and patches in JB. I am then pretty sure Tilal its working hard on the next release, and may be (probably) Tilal wants the new build are as perfect as possible. Patience, then... the waiting is worth :-)

Yes i saw it posting on the Huawei Section and in other ARMV6 phones sections. I think if he needs to change last-minute stuff , let him do it.

We don't want un-done builds ;)

Guest 24KiFly24

Iam again:D The proximity problem isn't solved. I installed the prox_update from recovery but didn't happen anything. I tried to istall the S4 kernel from here but still doesn't work. It worked with the previous bild. I don't know what should I do:D Somebody?

Guest 24KiFly24

Oh I forgot that I tried to calibrate from setting->advanced menu. It didn't work. So I tried again, still doesn't work. Reboot, wipe cache, reinstall proxy update but didn't happen anything.

Guest utternoob

Go back to first build after backing up current one. Calibrate sensor. Using a root explorer find the file containing prox data (not sure what it's called). Restore current rom and put prox data file back. Calibrated sensor