[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest satanovsyn

I will go to clean install, because system need more than 190MB. My system partition is completly full after update and I lost my gapps. Maybe the partition is reason. Or?

Guest tilal6991

I will go to clean install, because system need more than 190MB. My system partition is completly full after update and I lost my gapps. Maybe the partition is reason. Or?

Yeah the system size went up significantly in the version - not sure why? Will fix in next release.

Guest WiiSky70

Just to remember , how much system partition i need in order to install ColdFusionX 2 ?

Skate v2b ? Becuse i've installed the Skate v2a and most of the Gapps did not install at all .

Guest eloimuns

Yeah the system size went up significantly in the version - not sure why? Will fix in next release.

I do a clean install and haven't play store. Install de Gapps 19/11 (last)

Thanks

Guest utternoob

WOW!! I never thought I'd see the day that HQ YouTube would work. But I have. Thanks Lalit and everyone who's contributed to this amazing ROM. Let's hope 4.2 doesn't change too much

Guest dibbles

Late to the party but.....

Just installed this latest build and the latest GAPPS. Did a full wipe and format of system. Flashed with ROM and GAPPS. Rebooted.

My phone has the default partition table.

Entered Google account info and all seemed well except I can't download anything from the Play store.

I get the message....

"Swiftkey 3 Keyboard" could not be downloaded due to an error. (Error whilst retrieving information from server. [RPC S-5.AEC-0])

Any app etc will generate the same error.

Clearing the data for the Play app did not help.

Edited by dibbles

Guest Gerycard

Got that error too. Rebooted, cleared data cache wiped in recovery. Nothing. Any ideas anyone?

Try go to settings and remove your Google accoun. Then open play store, it might force close a few times then should ask you to select account. Select existing and than login!

Edited by Gerycard

Me to has errors when i want to download something from play store."Youtube"could not be downl due to an erorr.Do you have some solution?

@garycard Its not working!

Edited by zukenp

Guest dibbles

FYI:

Go to setting and APPS and then clear the data for the Play store. Then remove the Play Store update. This will give you the 3.9 version. This works.

The Play store version 3.9.17 seems to work fine.

Then the Play store will update to version 3.10.9 and it will still then work.

Hope this helps as it works for me.

Edited by dibbles

Guest ivanMircic

Hi all,

This is something which solve Google Play problem which exist in this build in my case.

Menu button -> Accounts and deselect and select your google account again, problem solved. Why is apear I do not know, why this solve problem I also do not know, but solution works. :)

Guest Barcrawler

For play store go into app drawer and select play store icon (gray) top right and go to store, after doing this play store appeared in app drawer

Also check out a new launcher, primo launcher is a mix of apex and nova with a few features from others thrown in. All features are free

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1999774

Edited by Barcrawler

Guest Wondrej

Well, the graphical glitches are still present in newest build, also it apears that many of my apps are gone and I'll need to redownload them. don't know why.

More feedback tomorow :)

MAJOR issue, with this build, many apps now say that they are not compatible with this version and I can't install them, tho I had them installed before. Apps like google goggles, viber and many many more :/ (is it possible they are not compatible with 4.1.2?)

Edited by Wondrej